are you curious if the world will end in 2012 ?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, but it also has very strong involvement in "UFO" research and is believed to be a storage and examination base for such things. as well as experimentations in weather control and time travel.

Weather control sounds a bit worrying anything can happen. as I've already said though this is "believed" and obviously we'll never know what actually happens there but the weapons and military side of it could be a very small thing they do there

i think that the mayans are some freaky people in some of there works, they had pictures of airships and men in helmets , that stuff is just freaky but the conspiracy over the twin towers is scary such things like the 20 dollar bill if folded in half shows the pentagon on fire and on the other side it looks like the towers on fire, then theres the thing with word WEBDINGS text if you was to enter the plane number that got hijacked it shows you in webding a plane - two buildings and a death symbol stuff like thats just weird not conspiracy it all ties up

australia are flooded, loads of places have flooded the weather is the worse now then it was 200 years ago etc , the world isnt near an end but alot of weird stuff is happening

i always follow conspiracys etc they just make so much sense

This is some intense conversation.

I believe a lot is changing in the world but I do not in any way link it with the year 2012 or ancient prophecies etc.

We just happen to be at a point in time in which a lot of changes appear to be happening.

TBH, every generation thinks they are at the turning point in the world/life etc. We are not neccessarilly that important lol

Oh, and I heard, if you turn the Toyota badge upside down, it looks like a rocket... So if you make a few chops and changes to your car, you can use it as a rocket ship!

But you must turn all the symbols on the car 180deg to activate the rocketeering mode before you start!

I have to disagree Dildo Boy. ^^,

You see, all these ancient prophecies all link to things that actually have happened. The evidence is there in black and white. All conspiracys, all happen and people know they will.

There were a couple from Taunton in New York on september 11, they were thinking of going to the resteraunt in the twin towers for breakfast, but decided a lie in and stroll through Central Park, and then go into the twin towers for lunch.

Something told them not to do it.

^ does that work on Micras? lol

Interesting stuff, i'll have to see it to believe it guess?

have you never had a near def experience n thought well fuck me that was close ? lol - thats fate for ya

like on the way bk from pod last year while driving home in the rain a 4x4 infront of me the driver fell asleep at the wheel and drove off the motorway he missed a post by a couple of inches and then went up the verge and bounced back in the road i skidded to avoid him and swung into another lane, if i was a few seconds earlier or drove a lil faster it would of hit me - that was fate cause it wernt my time to die

I have to disagree Dildo Boy. ^^,

You see, all these ancient prophecies all link to things that actually have happened. The evidence is there in black and white. All conspiracys, all happen and people know they will.

There were a couple from Taunton in New York on september 11, they were thinking of going to the resteraunt in the twin towers for breakfast, but decided a lie in and stroll through Central Park, and then go into the twin towers for lunch.

Something told them not to do it.

thats just pure coincidence dude, they changed their minds. nothing told them to

@nazzuro- you changed lanes, not like it was happening and you swerved to avoid a cute rabbit or some shit which saved you, its just timing i dont believe in fate

interesting thread guys i love reading stuff about this and read lots i don't have an opinion on most of it as i like to keep an open mind on things and read up on such matters as it is interesting,

i believe there is defo corruption in all forms of government, religion anything with authority and this authority is always abused because we live in the monetary system as in this system there is always incentive to make people greedy we are human after all, so in that sense i believe it,

there is many vids on youtube about conspiracies such as fahrenheit 9/11, i also saw one about the big american banking companies which was interesting saw it on tgtt about how they basically rule governments and start wars as they make money from wars, and gave a description of how money comes into circulation as no-one knows how it does and how its worth what it is and why and how the big banking companies caused the recession in america in the 30's.

as for the world ending in 2012 (i hope not) but a bit sceptical on predicitions but with the weather and such as it is is strange i have saw and read stuff on nostradamus predictions of 2012 how the end of days starts with the burning of 2 towers and followed by strange weather and natural disasters and i also heard somewhere that he was dug up from his grave and when his coffin was opened there was a plaque on his chest with the date and year of which he would be dug up (how true this is i don't know as said was a rumour i heard but you know what they're like if i believed rumours especially where i stayed they'd have you believe allsorts lol).

what i do find interesting is a book which i advice people interested in such things to get called "Chariots of the Gods" it's by a guy called eric von daniken some of the stuff is a bit out there but is possible, as for the mayans he says there is a big wall plaque on one of the mayan temples that shows what looks like a man sitting in a spacecraft like how modern day astronauts sit in space shuttles and is shaped like a rocket and has flames at the bottom, it also talks of a certain mountain top in that region in which at the top looks as if it was machined flat something not possible even by todays standards of engineering and looks like a runway for a plane and if you look at mountains around the area of this place (see vids on youtube of this topic correct link ) they are all peaked, and the natives there have painted animals and such on top as honour for the gods so they would come back, and a question that they ask in this book and is quite a good one why when talking about gods and such do we look up ????

AS for whether i believe in any of this as said i am open minded i dont believe the ramblings of a person or persons show me genuine proof and i will believe it but it is interesting to read such stuff lol.

and ryan any chance of posting more stuff on dmx and the illuminatti as that is quite interesting never knew anything about that, i don't believe in the illuminati i think there is powerful people as said before that are corrupt and are the people that control such things as the media and government but dont think its the illuminati lol just a bunch of rich wanks with too much power and love to abuse that power for their own gains.

colin

and ryan any chance of posting more stuff on dmx and the illuminatti as that is quite interesting never knew anything about that, i don't believe in the illuminati i think there is powerful people as said before that are corrupt and are the people that control such things as the media and government but dont think its the illuminati lol just a bunch of rich wanks with too much power and love to abuse that power for their own gains.

colin

yeah thats who they believe the illuminati are, the richest familes from across the world

urm ill link you to a video, and watch them in order, the 1st couple are a bit out there, but you have to watch them to understand the rest of the videos. i found a website where the guy believe he has found out who the families are, and it shows how every president of each election are some how related way back, (keeping it in their little secret society if you will)

the shit about the devil and god i dont believe, if you have seen hot fuzz, thats an understandable film of how the secret society works lol

the 1st video in a series of about 13-14 i think, the next video is tagged towards the end for you to click onto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

also an insight to what MJ knew was going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vn8cVoK70M

yeah thats who they believe the illuminati are, the richest familes from across the world

urm ill link you to a video, and watch them in order, the 1st couple are a bit out there, but you have to watch them to understand the rest of the videos. i found a website where the guy believe he has found out who the families are, and it shows how every president of each election are some how related way back, (keeping it in their little secret society if you will)

the shit about the devil and god i dont believe, if you have seen hot fuzz, thats an understandable film of how the secret society works lol

the 1st video in a series of about 13-14 i think, the next video is tagged towards the end for you to click onto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE

also an insight to what MJ knew was going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vn8cVoK70M

nice one and i bet one of those famillies is the rockefellers big banking family in america. there believed to be behind the 30's recession

urmm yeah i do believe they are mentioned, im searching for that sight atm which is a good read, ive got a wicked t-shirt to show you after you check out the 1st few videos of all there symbols and stuff lol

here you go bud, scroll down to where it says intro with a pic of a long haired dude with a beard, and have a read

http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

ive seen a documentery on this 2012 thing.

to be fair the evidence for it does sound quite convinsing, as there is so much eviedence that you could relate to the same thing.

but i believe that "man" will always see what he wants to see and can connect to things together when they might not neccesarely be related at all. and also is it that the world is slowly getting worse and worse day by day with like the global climate and such.

or is it just becasue people have herd this storry and pay more attention to such events ?

apsolutely nail on the head mate. the world is gna end yeh right lol. does anyone know how many things nostradamus came out with? he literally predicted anything and everything. its nothing but the law of averages making a few of his proficies to come true.

for all you guys who are counting the days down. ile be having a good laugh at you on 22nd december 2012. by the way the mayan calender doesent predict the end of the world at all. it predicts a spiritual enlightenment. something will happen to change for the good

sweet dreams :lol:

holy shit, just found out something very interesting in those 'music industry exposed' videos, in the rihanna part, a guy picked up on some subliminal messages, that werent from the illuminati, but they where muslim subliminal messages by the guys who made the films. cheeky gits haha

the guy whos comment i noticed summed it up quite well tbf

OWNED i do believe is the word?

managed to get print screens of what he was talking about, and if you think ive edited it in anyway have a go yourself, but you've got to be stupidly quick on the play/pause button

it all occurs in the flash of rihanna images, inbetween the 52-53 second mark into the film if you wish to try

illuminati4.png

illuminati2.png

illuminati3.png

illuminati1.png

illuminati.png

i tried my best to get the 'his name is' part, but it was taking the piss lol

oh and come to think of it, later on in this series it shows how some rappers have become muslim to escape the evil/devil/illuminati etc.

there are also other versions of this kind of which mention becoming christian can save you from it too

not trying to point a finger at any religions in particular, but there is definite subliminal messaging there, trying to manipulate people who watch these videos, the guy who spotted it hit the nail on the head when he said:

"how ironic. we have all united together to fight the evil manipulators, the illuminati. whilst at the same time being manipulated by the fucktards who make these videos"

im not religious dude, but at the end of the day, to the illuminati, they have luciferian beliefs, which kind of makes them a religion, its the beliefs, that cause shit at the end of the day.

let me put it a different way, if we both had similar toys, but mine did 1 thing and yours did another, because it is my toy, i am automatically going to 'believe' my toy is better because it is MINE. where as you would believe your toy was better because its yours

im probably going to get slated, but thats how i think conflict between religion starts

and with my above post about the pics and that, please dont say im tarring all religious people with the same brush, because everyone is an individual human being no matter their religion, race, sex, age etc