are you curious if the world will end in 2012 ?

Agreed ryan, but its truth, conflict begins by people disagreeing, and alot of the heavy stuff is because of religion, but the thing is is rarely gets sorted without something big happening, because people beleieve that strongly, and are born into there beliefs so its a constant problem

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know dude, but thats just the way the world is, if we all believed the same, we might aswell be robots unable to express our thoughts and beliefs, and to disagree and stand for what we believe in

which would only help with this new world order crap, because we'd all be under 1 belief and if there is such thing as the 1 world government that is supposed to be happening in 2012, or end of the world as we know it, then if we all only believed in 1 thing which is what we are being told then surely they'd have what they wanted

Yeh i agree with that aspect, we should all fight for what we see is right, but when certain religions are causing a great deal of conflict over silly things,(land, right etc) that can cause wars, surely its a step too far, and doing everything you can to show your faith in terrorism etc? we should all express our beliefs, but there is definetelty a step too far!

But as you said, i doubt it will ever be stopped

nope thought is 1 of the only freedoms people have left nowadays

only because nobody can stop you thinking, except by putting a bullet in your head, but then again when was the last time any dead person let you know what they where thinking? nobody knows what happens after you die lol

thats why i love subjects like this, i feel like a nerd haha

but there are so many if, buts, maybes, and loopholes in every1s opinions on this subject for anyone to be wrong

so it always makes a great discussion, but people have to be more open minded and accept other people views, wether they agree or disagree, only way the world is going to get better, its fine to have your own beliefs, but leave others to theirs kinda thing

apsolutely nail on the head mate. the world is gna end yeh right lol. does anyone know how many things nostradamus came out with? he literally predicted anything and everything. its nothing but the law of averages making a few of his proficies to come true.

for all you guys who are counting the days down. ile be having a good laugh at you on 22nd december 2012. by the way the mayan calender doesent predict the end of the world at all. it predicts a spiritual enlightenment. something will happen to change for the good

sweet dreams :lol:

no ones nessesarily counting the days down as such its just to those who are open minded its deffiniatly food for thought. i personally dont think the world will come to a end in 2012 but as stated all these weired things are happening, frozen america, australia one of the hottest climates in the world is 9 metres deep in water in some parts, birds dropping from the sky in flocks all over the world with no signs of poisining, thousands of fish again all over the world being washed up on beaches. etc etc theres loads of it

Its like this global warming crap. i dont think its got anything to do with greenhouse gasses etc. I dont think its our fault the worlds hotting up i think its just the natural cycle of things. i mean the worlds been around for millions of years. weve had a stone age where everything was super hot and too dry for anything to survive and weve also had a frozen ice age. now its getting hotter again etc i think its just the earth going round in its own cycles.

who knows man could have been here before, got as techonolocically advanced before as we are now maybe even further climates could have seriously changed and everyone was wiped out and hey presto millions of years later here we are again doing it all again you never know

Oh and back to the nostrodamus thing. yes he did make a lot of predictions but they were accurate. take his prediction of what they believed was president kennedy. in the first line he said "The great man will be struck down in the day by a thunderbolt" then goes on to say the other will be struck at night. Kennedy was assasinated as we all know his brother was killed again by gunshot (Thunderbolt being not much different) and his brother was too shot and killed at night time

One more little example heres his diana prediction

The last son of the man with the Prophetâ??s name

Will bring Diana to her day of rest.

At a distance they wander in frenetic grief

Delivering a great people from ruin.â??

Dodi al fayads dad is named mohammed so he's the son. He even named diana personally. I reccomend people finding a load of his "predictions" and make there own minds up about them theres around 80 main ones that are believed to have come true. it really does make for good reading

not impressed with the subliminal messages it makes me feel shitty knowing that if im watching music videos and religions are trying to impreginate my brain with something i dont believe in

i bet rihanna doesnt even know them messages are there !

not impressed with the subliminal messages it makes me feel shitty knowing that if im watching music videos and religions are trying to impreginate my brain with something i dont believe in

the 1s i spotted in there where edited in by the people who made the youtube video, they arent in the real video.

but after seein the videos being tampered with, those videos could just be a bunch of bullshit about how they control the music industry

oh and my t-shirt for those who watched the videos

fly53.jpg

if it does.. brilliant dont need to pay my car loan or mortgage off!!.

if it doesnt dam well another 30 years paying it off...

course the worlds not gona end chr*st... you believe it is then your going to look like a right tw*t when it doesnt actualy happen.

can some1 please confirm the world is going to end for me?? if it is im gona go rob a few banks and live the high life for the rest of the year! if i get caught atleast il only have a year in the slammer being 'big bubbas sweet thang'! :thumbsup:

tbf dont you think that these illuminati people would not let these books be published and these events to be shown to the public? why hide some things and show others?

They used to be secretive with a lot of subliminal messaging from Music videos even to cartoons! Nowadays they are more flaunting it! I mean check out:

Kanye West - Monster

Rick Ross ft. Jay-Z - Free Mason

Shit is just obvious now! There's plenty of videos talking about the disturbing imagery and propaganda expressed in today's music videos. A lot of them are made by people who follow religion, but even if you are an atheist, the facts are there to see plain and simple.

I think those messages were put in by the Guy who made the Youtube video, Rihanna's videos have a lot of Luciferian/Satanic symbolism, which directly contradicts beliefs of Muslims so don't be mixing the two lol :thumbsup:

course the worlds not gona end chr*st... you believe it is then your going to look like a right tw*t when it doesnt actualy happen.

Whatever happened to open mindidness though? not one person knows if it will or wont. it could end tomorrow or in a million years who knows but to just say "course it wont" is not narrow minded surely?

To the people that said "ha things in the sky flying around carrying people from place to place, what a joke that will never happen" arn't succesful people. Its those mad people who have the ideas that people say "will never happen" who make this world what it is

if everyone was a skeptic and just dismissed ideas and thoughts this world will never progress

@Gal working shifts at the min as soon as i get a day off il devote some time to finding some of his succesful predictions and post them up :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

Thought id bring this back lol.

Steve bro - Im not being narrow minded im just living off common knowledge

Im 23 now and through all those young years lol the media has told us on a good countless occasions that the world will be ending on "said" date

be it a meteor or the world going pop or the sun burning us to a shrivel. Nothing has ever come to it.

so percentage of possibility its pretty dam low.

There was a guy reverand/minister (Thomas parker i think dont quote) that predicted that jesus would revive in a certain place and date.. people gatherd and no jesus.. he said it was a miss calculation and gave another date! that date was somepoint in 2011 i cant remember but the people gatherd again... oh just so you know Jesus didnt turn up again.

Whats so funny about the human mind is once its locked on something it will thrive to learn more "feeding the addiction"

there are some gullible people you tell them the rain is red they'd believe and go on to say to others just like chinese whispers lol.

thats how some stories become something that really they aint lol.

about predictions its all percentage of probable cause too confusing to explain but the point is what is the chance that something man made will be knocked down one day lol.

anyways... you ever think that one day some crazy person read such a thing that "two towers will fall on 9/11" then decided because they are nuts that they'd make it happen - i always think there are people out there dumb enough to feed a belief.

End of the day.. people choose to believe what they want.. theres always going to be skeptics.

Anyways... Just as a prediction :p "im going to book america/disneyworld in 2013" - and guess what i know it will happen because im that nuts a guy im gona do it! :ph34r:

oh ps... the mayan calendar.. just so you guys know that is the end of that calendar.. mayans had hundereds of calendars that also passed 2012 lol just for your info its not their only one :D

Edited by Glanza-Love

Not bothered reading through 3 pages of this so may be repeating things that have already been said.

All that Nostradamus stuff is open to interpretation, in other words, it means whatever you think it means (he doesn't actually predict things word for word, but it's written in a way that you relate it to something that happened).

Also he doesn't say that the "world is going to end" but "the world as we know it". So that could mean anything.

In most ways I think it's a load of bullshit, but on the other hand if you look at how the world is at the moment it's certainly possible for something like WW3 to happen.

It's interesting but at the same time it doesn't really mean anything.

Edited by ste91

Nostradamus didn't predict that "two towers would fall on 9/11", what he said was "

In the city of York there will be a great collapse,

two twin brothers torn apart by chaos", he wasn't as precise as "two towers 9/11".

also, im fairly sure the media have never told us the world would go pop. in my 6 years studying geography, geomorphology, and geology that included the Philosophical Implications of Quantum Thermo Dynamics on Geomorphology, I was never once lectured about the world going pop as a result of any geophysical/seismic occurrence, including "super volcanoes" before anyone starts.

meteors, perhaps.

sun burning to a shrivel? well, obviously, thats a given. but not in our short lifetimes, or our children's, or our grand children's.

what we do know, that the mass media hasn't bothered to tell too may people, is that astronomers / astrophysicists know of one potential end date - in between 3 and 5 billion years time our neighbouring galaxy, andromeda, may come crashing into the Milky Way. but thats not as juicy as asteroids or "the world going pop", doesnt make for such great movie ideas.

I notice that this genuinely feasible astronomical event has not been discussed here, in favour of the haranguing of catastrophe theories and the beratement of the media. if perhaps anyone would care to elevate this discussion to an intellectual level above Mystic Meg in The Sun and Hollywood propaganda, please, lets discuss something that has actually been observed by astronomers as fact - that Andromeda is moving towards the Milky Way at a rate of 120 km/s.

ALSO - can you point to the passage in the Bible where it says that The Rapture necessarily means that the world will, to use your word Love, "end"? Perhaps it will, or perhaps the world will simply change as we know it, but I would like it pointed out to me exactly where it says the world will end with the second coming of Jesus. Granted you didn't specify this in your post, but in a post in a thread relating to the end of the world, you have discussed a Pastor's predictions for the second coming, and its not an unreasonable assumption to make that u appear to relating the second coming with the end of the physical world on which we stand. of course, given the theological and philosophical magnitude of my challenge, i expect u'll back away from this point now in favour of another.

or shall we abandon educated intelligence in favour of chat show trailer park trash-esque hype and drama...because thats more fun.......

so, ye, lulz.

discuss.

Phil.