• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE :thumbsup:

today I had my Glanza Throttle body put onto the car! gotta say... she FLIES! sounds mean as hell too, ive missed using the turbo throttle body lol... if anyone needs an n/a TB ill sell my old one..

next on the list:

- Rear anti roll bar to be fitted!

- Pillar pod with 2 gauges

tell me more about this TB

the turbo throttle body is bigger, ive also got the turbo inlet manifold on it too, so it fits no probs, could hear the difference straight away when we started it sucks so much more air in.

definatly a worthy upgrade to do! ill try and get some pictures of the size difference between them both

saw this today... very nice... and sounds lush!

thanks mate :thumbsup: yours sounds lush too! want my 4efte in very soon i thinks! :p

the turbo throttle body will not fit the roller mani mate no, if any body needs help fitting these pm me and i will send u my number a talk u thw the instalation. lee also has a corrola exhaust mani 4-2-1 think he might sell as his S has a nice big single down pipe, but the turbo inlet and corrola exhaust mani make a big difference 100ps i might say. and the sound it makes is just heaven. glad u like lee and with the heater valve removed should give u a bit more power mate as u felt just how hot the TB getts. next time u down mate i will grind down the flap spindle for even more POWER. lol

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

Well finally my 98 spec rear lights turned up after weeks of waiting lol! soo happy with them! i love how it changes the back end

anyway here are the pics;

226690_10150181667319756_506879755_6637256_7199337_n.jpg

228684_10150181667239756_506879755_6637255_4924684_n.jpg

Next on the list:

5cbdaecd.jpg

hopefully before japfest! :)

other things that should be fitted before japfest;

- Whiteline rear anti-roll bar!

- pillar pod w/ gauges

- New inlet gasket (still got air leak which causes low idle on cold start, thankgod its not winter haha)

- GOOD WASH! seagulls keep shitting on it straight after i clean her every time!