Rolling Road Sessions - Hinckley, Leicestershire

Hey,

Just heard from a pal of mine that a new company will be holding Rolling Road Sessions every Sunday from March (Not 100% Confirmed yet).

Prices will be £30 Per Car which includes 2xRuns and printouts - Can't be bad!

DynoDaze - Hinckley, Leicestershire

When I know more info on this I will update you all.

Cheers, Jamie

**Update**

Update - There first open day is confirmed for 20th March 9:00-17:00

Open day discounted to £20, then £30 every Sunday after that. The open day is 100% First come first served basis.

Address:

LE10 3BY

Unit 16 Pheonix Business Park

Hinckley, United Kingdom

Cheers Jamie

• 2 weeks later...

Quick Update,

DynoDaze will be holding there first rolling road day on the 13th March. I'm going over to see how it goes. If it's all good, would you guys be interested in a rolling road day?

I've spoke to them and they are willing to hold a rolling road day for us guys.

Prices will be £30 for 2 runs, with your best run printed out. However, if you are not happy with one of the runs, they will give you an extra run!

Cheers, Jamie

Hi pal would be down for this if it happens. interested to see what bhp i got :p lol let me know when ya going and ill go down with ya bud. just drop us a text :) whats the postcode to this place by the way pal.?

Hi pal would be down for this if it happens. interested to see what bhp i got :p lol let me know when ya going and ill go down with ya bud. just drop us a text :) whats the postcode to this place by the way pal.?

Yeah I'll drop you a text man, Not sure on the postcode yet, new company so I'll put all the details up when everything is 100% confirmed.

Cheers, Jamie

Yeah I'll drop you a text man, Not sure on the postcode yet, new company so I'll put all the details up when everything is 100% confirmed.

Cheers, Jamie

cool matey. we should just go to see if the rollers are worthy for the beasts on UKSC so should get it for free, as a trial run :) LOOOL

cool matey. we should just go to see if the rollers are worthy for the beasts on UKSC so should get it for free, as a trial run :) LOOOL

Haha, yeah I know the lad who's setting it up, looking forward to it. Hope it's decent!

Yeah, once I've been to there first rolling road day, I'll get some pictures and tell you lot how it goes. If its all good, I'll plan on getting a date sorted if there's enough interest.

Jamie