Thats a great price. mine comes in at 800!! Fookin turbo'd ep85 :( they just rape you because every thing is a mod damn near :( is a joke! Makes me consider selling up! Just insured my new daily for only 500 and its a jdm 1.6!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So who is everyone with to insure their cars? I'm due to insure the starlet soon and wondering who is best to go with. I'm currently with Adrian flux but if they quote me "stupid ammounts" I'll be looking to change. I've heard sky insurance are good. Any feedback?

the whole sexisum thing is starting to be put right you no, just renewed my insurance and its more expensive and i have 4 years ncb, im 23 and live in a little culdesac. wasnt happy to say the least and sky were more expensive then my renewal from elephant!

well ive just rang adrian flux and the best they can do is 750. thing is ive had a quote from greenlight insurance and theirs was 520. how can one insurance company charge an extra 250 for their name. its almost as bad as the names game you get in fashion.

if you ask me the person should be insured not the vehicle.

what really ticks me off is the fact that some people have got more than one licence. but the car insurance people dont look at it like that.