tommys carat ep95 (now lowered on coilovers)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys been a wile since i have posted so here is a slight update. Loom fitted and dash fitted.

P4104203.jpg

P4104202.jpg

Jam ecu fitted

P4104205.jpg

Clocks with trd dial surround

P4104197.jpg

My gabsports just referbished and got my recoro's

P3203280.jpg

P3203281.jpg

And here is two pictures of two of my dads kp's will put them all up on the kp fourm some time soon.

P4104155.jpg

P4104158.jpg

The red one is a jap car was running 1300 with mikuni side draft carbs and caged and the black one is an irish car with 37 thousand miles from new never seen a welder or painted. Thanks will get them up soon.

Red KP looks sweet!!

And those gabsports are mint looking forward to more progress

Thanks lad red starlet will probably be getting 4age with the carbs on her in the near future so shoud sound well with a lot of tail swing lol :) .

P3203280.jpg

P4104155.jpg

P4104158.jpg

The red one is a jap car was running 1300 with mikuni side draft carbs and caged and the black one is an irish car with 37 thousand miles from new never seen a welder or painted. Thanks will get them up soon.

y0!! minted kps haha!!!

those wheels will look the shiz on your 05 dude!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys just a quick up date on the carat well shes not really a carat any more.

glanza kit fitted still have to get everything painted and a then have to fit the side skirts.

P4304904.jpg

P4304905.jpg

P4304906.jpg

P4304913.jpg

Glanza door cards fitted but thinking that 99 spec would go better with my recaros

P4304907.jpg

Got new powerflex engine and gear box mounts and fitted them giving a couple of things a paint. Once i get my gear box sorted it will get painted siver.

P4304909.jpg

P4304908.jpg

Glanza kit's gonna look TIDY in that burgendy colour :D

Also, your a slag for minted cars in the backround of your pics. wide arch 205 and an 86? B)B)

lol 205 is rwd ex hot rod and twincam is jap drift car to many toyotas at our house

well i suppose you cant have to many :D .

• 1 month later...

Glanza kitted in that colour would look very smart indeed. But, because I love the idea of a Carat sleeper, that would have been a beauty if it kept the grille.

Glanza kitted in that colour would look very smart indeed. But, because I love the idea of a Carat sleeper, that would have been a beauty if it kept the grille.

It had crossed my mind at the start it td04ed with the carat kit but i dont think i could live with it every day tho.

• 3 months later...

Also got my rocker cover sorted

P9119994.jpg

New rocker cover gasket

P9119989.jpg

New pcv valve

P9119988.jpg

Also bought a greddy oil catch can from jays garage.

P9119996.jpg

P9119995.jpg

Also bought new heat range 7 spark plugs

P9110002.jpg

And braided oil and water lines.

P9110003.jpg

And just got the oil return welded into my 4wd sump.

P9110001.jpg

And bought a magnetic sump plug just in case of any filings that haven't been washed out.

P9110004.jpg