NEED SOME HELP yO

yO so i passed my test a few days ago : ) (1 minor) and i want to know how to take my rocker cover off my sr and replace the gasket? some help please guys x

yO so i passed my test a few days ago : ) (1 minor) and i want to know how to take my rocker cover off my sr and replace the gasket? some help please guys x

undo the 5 bolts, unclip the breather pipe, pull the rocker cover off. take the old gasket out, put the new on and bolt it back on, simples!

undo the 5 bolts, unclip the breather pipe, pull the rocker cover off. take the old gasket out, put the new on and bolt it back on, simples!

Cheers for the reply dude. do i take the spark plugs out ?

No mate you dont need too

John

Okay, this is going to sound so gay but is really tight hard on do i need to like smash it to get it off i dont wanna hurt it x Cheers for replys as well duders

Okay, this is going to sound so gay but is really tight hard on do i need to like smash it to get it off i dont wanna hurt it x Cheers for replys as well duders

it will be a bit tight but dont go smashing anything!! :) just TAP the rocker with a hammer to break the seal.