A brake upgrade

I've just got off the phone with Goodridge, who do a braded stainless steel kit for the ep82 (I've seen them in japan)..so just waiting on a price from them.

Apart from Dave Burwash, is there any ok disc/pad supplier who can sell me aftermarket discs and pads for the rear of the EP82...I want so nice grooved discs at the very least, and not stock ones that are just machined.

Hey mate,

In all honesty standard rear disks are more than sufficient for the 82 and 91, they have a minimal rear bias of 15%. As mentioned some good pads and braided lines are all that are needed. We run the Zep 4pot kit up front with the grooved r32 disks, Sard Type C pads front and rear, standard disks on the back with braided lines all round and dot 5.1 fluid. We also run the Cusco BMCS and Nightpager BMC, stopping power is excellent. This is with a 297@ wheels 82 and it's more than sufficient for our needs with near enough 0 fade on long circuit stints.

Kind Regards,

Toby