''cautionary tale'' (if thats what u want to name it)

hey guys!

as most of you know ive sold a set of coilovers to (biffy) on here..

so ive sold him a set of buddyclub coilovers, which i had wrote on my for sale thread that one damper is leaking'' ,

i had them advertised for 270, bt he made me an offer of 200 which i told him i will have a think about it.. so i didnt have enough serious intrest so, he txtd me again then ''thought about it mate'' , so i said to him i'l take 230, he said its ''200 or nothing chum!'' so i took his offer n did a deal.. so i cleaned & boxed them up ready to post..

so 2 weeks after payment he recieved the coilovers! , hethen txtd me a week later saying ''mate the coilovers are fucked'' he said 2 rears are leaking n one front is bent.. i replyed to his text saying there is no way they are bent only one is leaking as my axle was wet on one side just a little tiny bit was easy to see its the rear dmper is bust.. so i parked the car up that day as i didnt want the other side damper damaged.. & so i booked a early MOT test as it was nearer the time anyway.. so it abviously failed on the rear damper (one) clearly see the leak!

now he is trying to say ive damaged the other side rear damper & both rears are leaking which is not true at all, because i marked the leaking one (small white label) & cleaned them all up with wd-40 (thats why the dampers are slightly wet/oily)

i have been texting james back on the questions he asked me, & still he sends me blank texts etc.. but its got to the point where im fed up of texting him the same thing over again as he does'nt understand..

he asked me for a full refund which i gave him a straight answer - ''no way im giving a refund as they was fine when removed from the car minus 1 leaking tht i had mentioned on for sale thread'' & if they was'nt road worthy then the 3 coils would'nt have flew threw MOT test!

hope this explains it all!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to save all the abuse you might get im considering closing this thread so no one else can comment

however everyone is entitled to there opinions on UKSC so il let it stand until instructed to so

Point 1: get names right dipshit. Joel has every right to slag the shit out of you for the above.

Point 2: you are trying to argue in the face of MASSIVE evidence provided by the most respected starlet expect known to any of us.

you have been caught out. you owe James alot of money. give it back to him. either way, your account will be going bye bye!!!

Phil.

Just send money back get your coilovers back and consider it a kick in the arse, for selling duff gear. Not very good when u can't remember names, just gt it sorted. Is it really worth losing your account over and being named and shamed

there is no way that the hub bracket could have been bent like that without some moron crashing their car with those suspension components on it at that time.

U ARE THAT MORON

and at the same time posting up that you want a new hub........ do you need a new bumper and a rim aswell ???

stop being dishonest and give the kid his money back - if it was me i would have just called the police because at the end of the day its fraud by false representation and that is a criminal offence.

END OF

there is no way that the hub bracket could have been bent like that without some moron crashing their car with those suspension components on it at that time.

U ARE THAT MORON

and at the same time posting up that you want a new hub........ do you need a new bumper and a rim aswell ???

stop being dishonest and give the kid his money back - if it was me i would have just called the police because at the end of the day its fraud by false representation and that is a criminal offence.

END OF

well if you guys think i have had a bump in my car maybe some of my friends (idrees, t082, fudge) on here who are local can have a look at my car for damage & im sure tht will shut u all rite up.. :(

joel ep91- sorry mate i did a quick write up, sorry to mention your name..

if it wernt a crash then it was dropped off high axle stands ! why else would you buy a hub and wheel bearing second hand rather then changing a wheel bearing

a wheel bearing new is cheaper and alot quiker to replace then a second hand one ! answer that

The evidence Jay has does look 100% clear, but I don't live far from Nas and I see his car around quite a bit. Never seen any damage on it and he has a brand new set of rims that still look brand new, I imagine they would have got damaged if he hit a kerb.

Nas if you think they got damaged in the post, you should claim on the parcel.

As for Fudge, he is a clear waste of space and has helped ruin Bradfords reputation on here! He clearly doesn't give a shit either.