''cautionary tale'' (if thats what u want to name it)

He said because the leaking one failed mot.

Yes im sure 'talking sense to him' will do as much as everyone trying on this thread...?

in my opinion..

Seller is either lieing or on the other hand could be totally innocent and it could be jay somehow damaged them? (not accusing, just stating what could be as the buyer claims he had them for 10 minutes)

dumbest post i have ever read in my 6 years on this site. bar none.

spend more than 10 minutes reading this site, reading my build thread or Joz's build thread, an Admin and Super Moderator respectively, and you will know how ABSURD that comment is!!!!!

if i were to write a book on the history of Starlets, It would start with "in the beginning there was Jay, and Jay saw that the Starlet was good, and he brought the Starlet into the light".

i have also seen these and the packaging for myself, they are FUCKED and there is no physical way Jay could have done this short of crashing one of his own cars, and seeing as all his cars still have their front bumpers intact, it clearly wasn't him!

however, he currently has my car...maybe he fitted them to mine, crashed it, took them off, got in his Tardis, went back in time to the beginning of this thread with the coilovers in his hand and POW!!!! mysteriuosly busted coilies from a crash in my car that hasn't happened yet........sorry, but if there's NONSENSE being talked i just thought i'd add some too!

Phil.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao another legendary post by phil

but yeah "in the beginning there was jay" should such words go down in history the world will be a better place. please read all 93 pages of phils build thread its a very interesting read and you'll see that comment is justified

them coilovers were naffed before that box even reached jay and infact the buyer

God you are an old git phil! Its true though i have been on just over 3 and a bit years and the starletfather himself (Jay) was the first to reply to me on the welcome thread! I think the evidence is overwhelming mate

its quite obvious those coilovers were damaged on your car(nas) and if you cant even spot leaks and bent mounts you shouldnt be allowed to breathe you dumbass.

or you decided to sell them got the cash then removed them, you then spotted the damage and thought "ohhh he wont notice" :)

and looking through your posts on this thread are you a fucking 7year old???? grow the hell up and give the poor guy his money back. then turn your computer off go outside walk to shiply and throw yourself in a canal you prick

as much as he deserves mate not worth you gettin nicked for someone like that in my opinion pay some one to do it lol plenty of people out there will do anything for monies i know a few lol

il tel u sumthin, I've bin watchin this and this cunts attitude stinks.hes a cocky wee cunt and needs a fuckin doin.

i was actually tryin to get money sorted for these and hes lucky it wasnt me that bought them because license or no license id ha jumped in my Sr and id hav went thru his front door neva mind knockin it.

wot a prick

il tel u sumthin, I've bin watchin this and this cunts attitude stinks.hes a cocky wee cunt and needs a fuckin doin.

i was actually tryin to get money sorted for these and hes lucky it wasnt me that bought them because license or no license id ha jumped in my Sr and id hav went thru his front door neva mind knockin it.

wot a prick

i know what you mean mate like i said before this site is for making friends and sharing knowledge and parts etc not for ripping each other off :)

i know what you mean mate like i said before this site is for making friends and sharing knowledge and parts etc not for ripping each other off :)

That is exactly what this site is for! A community to help others.

In my opinion Biffy, this lad is long gone and you arent going to hear from him again! You could get some advise from a legeal advisor but apart fro that, not sure what else you can do at the minute.

I wouldn't be getting nicked for doing him in, but i wouldnt get caught either! Not condoning it though, as frustrating as it is! Pay the fee's guys, its alot safer.

• 1 month later...

after a few months, still not getting the point across to him!

he still says it was mine or jay's fault that they are bent lol.

so time to name and shame the guy properly.

USERNAME - (NAS) STARLET EP82

REAL NAME - NASER SIDDIQUE

ADDRESS - BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRE, LEEDS.

EMAIL ADDRESS/PAYPAL ADDRESS - naser2010@live.co.uk

MOBILE NUMBER - 07871317987

SENT HIM £232.85 GBP

HOPE MODS DONT DELETE THIS......

IM KEEPING IT UP UNTIL I RECIEVE A REFUND FROM THE DODGY SELLER.

PICTURE SUPPLIED BY GOOGLE ;-)

ycukphoto-1311110515-U4144.jpg

im sorry mate I've deleted the first line of his address. i know your annoyed at him but if he kicks off at you giving his Exact address out the site could get in trouble I've left the rest for now however if geo or phil feel that anything else is wrong they can change it accordingly

You are fucking joking like!! I had to refund this boy because apparently my Roose CT9 Water hoses never arrived to him!!

Never got a username he just took my name and text me!

A note to all, if your sending anything, send it recorded, i just put them in a jiffy bag and 1st class stamp!

Seriously fucked off at this now! :o

Just a word of warning, hes still on the forum because this was last week / week before this happened!!