''cautionary tale'' (if thats what u want to name it)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly what I was thinking

I bet he already had a hot pipe and it was f*cked, kept yours and sent his f*cked one to you.

I know it was my hot pipe as it had the bottom cut off the end of it, also he sent me a photo of it before he sent it out and it was undamaged. I got it and the flange was all bent up! I can fix it but its besides the point.

Its obvious what happened because he only wrapped it in bin bags and it had been damaged in the post. But he is not man enough to admit it.

Edited by mas12555

Dan mate i thought the same thing about irony haha. Cunt still owes me 45 quid lol.

Me too man, fuckin hate scammers.

This guy is still out and scamming!

Sold a hot pipe to him. First claimed it didn't fit his car when it fitted my car and the guy I bought it off. Secondly it's an id workz unit so it should fit his car anyways.He sent the item back to me so I can give him a refund. Packaging was very poor just a few bin bags. During transit the item has been damaged and is now fucked. He is refusing all responsibility and just being a general arsehole about the hole situation.

You can't expect someone to give a refund on an item which is damaged! I have already given him a refund because he was failing to admit fault and was going to get paypal involved which always favors the buyer. But he is a very dishonest buyer and I word warning to anyone who deals with him.

Feel for ya man, send him a fuckin nail bomb in the post

Me too man, fuckin hate scammers.

Feel for ya man, send him a fuckin nail bomb in the post

Hope you get your cash back bud, was this through UKSO or Facebook?

Im not even going to try getting my cash back to be honest. Hes no better off, hes £10 down as i never refunded postage and he posted it back to me.

I am just going to repair it and sell cheap. I bought it off facebook. Spoken to the right people and got him banned off all the starlet buy/sell pages. I just find it sill how you can scam people which have your name and address. its so stupid.

Ohh my god the fuckin irony!

This cunt turned out to be a scamming rat aswell

Ive jus had a chance to read this.

Dan mate i thought the same thing about irony haha. Cunt still owes me 45 quid lol.

Haha legend! Still waiting my antilift kit! ;)

Any idea how many left without coilovers?