''cautionary tale'' (if thats what u want to name it)

I joined this club knowing nobody and to be honest I have only met a few of you, but I wouldn't rip any of u off for shit!!!

Imagine not being welcome to any meets or being able to sell anything or even chat on this forum again without people doubting u......

Fuck that

Love u all lol

love you to man! :(

:D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ ''IDREES'' -

yes ''idrees'' the evidence jay has does look 100% from his side.. the problem is i havent got enough evidence from my side as i only took 2 quick pics.. if james had asked for more pics i would have took more & happily posted them up for him..

i dont believe they have either been damaged when in courier as the box would have been damaged, looking at jay's pics the box looks in perfectly good shape!

idrees- if u want to come view my car for damage etc u can.. i will also take u for a drive & u will hear the front wheel bearing making a noise.. you can also have a look at all my rims for damage, (u have to see to believe idrees because these guys abviously dont, & hopefully this will shut them rite up!)

idrees- i saw your brother week before last on sunday he was in bradford we had a little chat he was in the black GT complimenting my car (this was when the new coilovers were fitted on the car for 2 weeks!)

hope this puts some sense in people!

Guest Enzo
@ ''IDREES'' -

yes ''idrees'' the evidence jay has does look 100% from his side.. the problem is i havent got enough evidence from my side as i only took 2 quick pics.. if james had asked for more pics i would have took more & happily posted them up for him..

i dont believe they have either been damaged when in courier as the box would have been damaged, looking at jay's pics the box looks in perfectly good shape!

idrees- if u want to come view my car for damage etc u can.. i will also take u for a drive & u will hear the front wheel bearing making a noise.. you can also have a look at all my rims for damage, (u have to see to believe idrees because these guys abviously dont, & hopefully this will shut them rite up!)

idrees- i saw your brother week before last on sunday he was in bradford we had a little chat he was in the black GT complimenting my car (this was when the new coilovers were fitted on the car for 2 weeks!)

hope this puts some sense in people!

dude what your saying doesent proove fuck all, and trying to drag idrees into this doesent work

there are a lot of heads and minds thinking on this and your digging yourself a deaper hole weather you purchased them fucked and passed them on or damaged your ep.

eather sort it to some degree or level, take admitance or even a partial refund and change in attitute or your heading out the door to be named and shamed in every way on the way out :(

still not heard a peep from him.

thanks for all the support so far guys.

maybe one day in years to come he will come to his senses and refund me haha,

when hes old and grey and feeling sorry for himself,

because all the people that ever cared about him,

realised the same thing that we all realised about him,

and turfed him into an old people home to rot away to nothing.

have a nice life mate, because if i had to live everyday knowing that you stung someone out of £200 odd quid, id be looking over my shoulder everyday.

and this isnt a threat, just a bit of advice.

still not heard a peep from him.

thanks for all the support so far guys.

maybe one day in years to come he will come to his senses and refund me haha,

when hes old and grey and feeling sorry for himself,

because all the people that ever cared about him,

realised the same thing that we all realised about him,

and turfed him into an old people home to rot away to nothing.

have a nice life mate, because if i had to live everyday knowing that you stung someone out of £200 odd quid, id be looking over my shoulder everyday.

and this isnt a threat, just a bit of advice.

bang on dude, i am a lover not a fighter but i would make it my goal to find him and take what is mine, ( the car ) if the money was in the bank think of the intrest you could have got ( not much but something ). the guy is just a wanker and cant even be bothered to reply.

you guys have helped no end with any issues i have had then you get some cock that dose this, if i was new on the site and seen this i would be thinking is it worth being on hear, Nas give the money back and get off the site and maybe just maybe you will get your own. boy would i love to see that.

Big love you guys

Nats other half Rob AKA Rustymodder

ive got him on facebook mate, been keeping my eye out to see if he comes on so i can have a word and try and talk some sense into him as i thought he was a decent guy but obviously not. will keep trying tho mate.

yer because your ones you used before are fucked

thats as good as an admission to me - LIAR

He said because the leaking one failed mot.

ive got him on facebook mate, been keeping my eye out to see if he comes on so i can have a word and try and talk some sense into him as i thought he was a decent guy but obviously not. will keep trying tho mate.

Yes im sure 'talking sense to him' will do as much as everyone trying on this thread...?

in my opinion..

Seller is either lieing or on the other hand could be totally innocent and it could be jay somehow damaged them? (not accusing, just stating what could be as the buyer claims he had them for 10 minutes)

please tell everyone on the forum how jay could of damaged them?

fitted them on a car then crashed that car?

they are dmagaed due to a crash not beeing slightly dropped

this guy is a right little cunt and needs to sort himself out!

Yes im sure 'talking sense to him' will do as much as everyone trying on this thread...?

in my opinion..

Seller is either lieing or on the other hand could be totally innocent and it could be jay somehow damaged them? (not accusing, just stating what could be as the buyer claims he had them for 10 minutes)

well in my opinion pal your 'opinion' will definatly not sort anything out where as me talking to him 'might'. but maybe your right if every1 just puts there opinion then he will defo give biffy a refund . . . . . . . . not! :)

He said because the leaking one failed mot.

in my opinion..

you are wrong mate the seller damaged them clearly

Saw these mysef last week and all packaging they were sent is is undamaged which simply means they were damaged (even further than originally described) before being sent out. The busted/leaking pair have been adjusted by a blind monkey and are beyond repair.

Coilovers are fairly heavy duty and you'd have to drop them off the eiffel tower and a bloody hub to dent the bracket like that.

Make it your duty as a human being to refund the lad and then walk away with at least a sliver of dignity.

Your days in the starlet community are done, as has happened to many before who turned their backs on honest others.

Name and shame without a doubt.

Buy new, buy safe peeps.

Joz

I will be posting his name and address plus whatever other details I can find if nothing is done. Is it worth reporting this to his local police station too?

Jay

i sadly dout the police will want any think to do with this, and did the buyer pay the 4% on pay pal?