kidV's project sportiV...

UPDATE TIME!!! :p

been a while but we got here...

so, to begin with, i'll let the pics do the majority of the talking and im sure you'll get the idea of what's actually gone on...

got a few little bits including a 'toyosports' civic rad and a 'roose motorsports' reducer for the D/V.

DSCN2966.JPG

DSCN2967.JPG

at which point the 'bay' looked like this..

DSCN2968.JPG

it was at this point the decision was made that there was just tooooo much room...

so these shortly followed...

DSCN2963.JPG

at one point narcolepsy did kick in..

DSCN2970.JPG

old unit after extraction...

DSCN2971.JPG

the slags...

DSCN2976.JPG

DSCN2975.JPG

matchew building up the unit...

DSCN2973.JPG

all in situ...

DSCN2981.JPG

DSCN2984.JPG

DSCN2985.JPG

nicey niceys. B)

DSCN2987.JPG

love this one...

DSCN2986.JPG

also the eagle eyed of you may have noticed the wideband sensor which is now being run to keep a beady eye on things.

so there we go, a little update for you guys n dolls but.... there is more to come.. :p

cheers to matt, mr beau n waxi for the helping hands, baaaanter and copious brews.

runs absolutly top bananananana, couldnt be more pleased tbh.

there we go. enjoy you pervs.

Marko. xo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Heeeeeeeyyyy you guuuuuuys!

mini update for you just in time for the mas of christ...

t'other day an RRFPR and FCD found there way into my possesion...

here's the little HKS goodie being all sneaky sneaky..

IMG_0050.JPG

anyway myself and socks have just been out and had a little play so she's now running at a bar quite nicely.

bags of torque and no doubt a few more ponies out the stable. :)

thats all for now, hopefully the new year will bring more..

have a safe and merry one everyone, thanks for the years support and encouragement. :)

M. xo

• 1 month later...

Hey dude, seen your car about Lincoln a few times. You may have seen a little black SR in your wing mirrors trying to catch up to you through Lincoln a couple of months back but you got to round a bout and went towards newark way so didnt follow lol

Hey dude, seen your car about Lincoln a few times. You may have seen a little black SR in your wing mirrors trying to catch up to you through Lincoln a couple of months back but you got to round a bout and went towards newark way so didnt follow lol

Definitely seen you about dude, must of been a while ago now though as I've no reason to head towards Newark anymore...

How's the SR running? Don't suppose you know the black GT that's in Lincoln?

Wickle update guys n dolls...

'Frankie' is currently off the road over winter, keeping her away from nasty weather and council grit.

So, while she's out the way I've whipped the engine out again, going to replace some wareable parts, belts etc just for good measure, make her last.

Alao, another update in the near future will hopefully be on the cards... As to why though, you'll just have to wait and see... ;)

Stay safe kids.

M. xo

I know of a black GT in Horncastle mark 1 with square headlights, he might be about Lincoln a bit. You might start seeing a white EP91 replica about which belongs to a friend of mine. It's got Glanza front end, spoiler and varis rear bumper with white wheels.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...