please help me !

hi no been on the this for a while been away on hoilday :lol:

anyway my prob is when i brake hard the handbrake light comes on ??

the red circle with the exclamation mark in the middle with 2 lines on the outside of the circle

no sure what the prob is, i hope its nothing serious ?

i hope use can help me

cheers

well had a look at the brakes

no wonder the light was coming on there was nothing left on the the pads

anyway on sat there i changed the pads and discs

(coutesy of daveburwash, very good trader indeed)

also i had bought more stuff from dave

and i was wondering what kind of power output will i be gaining if i fit these parts to the car,

1 - decat

2 - hks acuator (set at 0.8bar) is that safe ??

3 - walbro fuel pump

4 - ngk irdium spark pulgs

5 - rrfpr

mods already fitted to car,

1 - apexi air filter

2 - blitz dump valve

3 - apexi full cat back exhaust system

4 - hks boost gauge

5 - coilovers (unknown make)

6 - 3g grooved & dimpled brake discs

7 - mintex extreme brake pads

8 - trd ignition leads

9 - cusco lower arm

cheers

you should feel the difference but wont know untill its been on a rr.

you dont really need the fuel pump and rrfpr if your still running under fuel cut though matey.

unless you plan to raise the boost higher than 0.8 or go for a hybrid / bigger turbo.

^^ Agreed

Although with the decat you might find you'll creep above fuel cut. Once I get my decat I'll be running similar mods, just different brands. We should get them both dyno'd and see the dif :ph34r:

There's a bit of a debate where fuel cut kicks in exactly but for most people it's i the range of 0.9-0.95BAR -- When you hit fuel cut you'll know because the car will jolt badly like a sudden loss in power.

The Actuator will hold the boost fine, but the reason you get creep is because the physical size of the wastegate isn't big enough to flow all the excess exhaust gasses so your turbo will boost past the setting of your actuator.

• 2 weeks later...

youl know if it fuel cuts as the car will feel like its about to stall! and the engine light comes on. thats what happend with mine!

can anyone help me??

im about to fit a HKS FCD what would be safe psi to take the boost to? what supporting modz should i get??

cheers nick

Dont fit a FCD without at least an uprated fuel pump,a fuel pressure reg wouldn't go amiss too to be safe,then get it set right by someone who knows what they are doing.

Dont fit a FCD without at least an uprated fuel pump,a fuel pressure reg wouldn't go amiss too to be safe,then get it set right by someone who knows what they are doing.

i have an fse power boost valve. will i still need the uprated fuel pump?

cheers nick

Was the first performance mod i did as it's an old pump anyway,and any future performance mods are gonna need a more reliable source for fuel. Easy and cheap to do,bout £80 and 20mins of your time.

Was the first performance mod i did as it's an old pump anyway,and any future performance mods are gonna need a more reliable source for fuel. Easy and cheap to do,bout £80 and 20mins of your time.

ok which one would you recomend? ive seen sytec and fse ones.

cheers