Unmarked poilce cars

I just would like people to share the knowledge of what cars tend to be used as un-marked poilce cars and what to look for to spot them out,

this will be interesting as am sure some of guys must have been pulled over some time or another

Ive seen BMW 5 Series estates lately and they normally have the rear windows tinted

also how old can the cars be ? is it any car under 3 years old?

please share your knowledge peeps

Where I live:

2 x silver 325i bmws (58 Plates i think)

1 x Black audi s3 (10 or 60 plate)

2 x Audi A4's (58's)

Silver golf R32

Passat R32

Volvo T5

BMW 1series.

Neither the BMW's or audi's have any additional or visible ariels, can only tell by the lights behind the grille or on the wing mirrors. Theres loads of silver focus estates about, but they're largly used by CID based out of brighton and for plodding between stations, still got lights behind the grilles though.

We used to have two unmarked Evo's around here but not seen them for a few years, they used to tornt people then do them for speeding... douché bags

what gives it away is the number plate prefixes

for the central belt scottish peeps

in glasgow its

SF prefix

in edinburgh its

SK prefix

they are no more than 4 years old

in edinbrugh they prefer audis, most noteworthy is an sk56 plate a6, lucky sods have just purchased an rs3

in glasgow they prefer to bimmer it up but saying that they have recently been using cars from proceeds of crime, like rangerovers mercs , a focus rs etc

That sounds like craziness to me...It would be epic to see anything like that here in the States

We have things like Chevy Tahoes SUV's, Ford F150 Pickups, 2011 Chevy Camaros, Dodge Chargers, Newer Chevy Corvettes....

Most are fairly noticeable, but the trucks stay pretty camoflouged.

Just about anything in Donny

We had a baby blue jag xf in work other day under cover car

Seats

Astras

BMW. Favorite

Clio. Yes I know WHY?

volvos

All Volvos round here have yp** *** as the reg

Blacked out rear windows are very common in them

I can't believe some of the cars some of you guys are mentioning! :lol:

Mostly new 3 and 5 series BMWs down in Cardiff, though I have once seen a Maroon '97 Fiesta LOL

My uncle got baited by an unmarked Evo :lol:

We've got mainly:

Evo's

Impreza's

The odd volvo,

Isgina vxr,

focus st.

Hell just watch police interceptors the new series that sorted yesterday on 5 to see the ones in south yorks area.

everyone i know always use to say unmarked cars had 'ou' at the beggining of there plates alway thought it was rumor till today i was outside a kebab shop and i saw a policeman in an undercover corsa with 'ou' on the plate when i checked and i thought i was bieng bullshitted all this time haha :lol: