Unmarked poilce cars

west midlands ;

bmw 5 series saloon and estates in blue and silver

vectra in blue and silver , one black one with lexus lights

polo's

seat's

r32

skodia

sprinter van going about star city way .

Blue Focus ST was down hams hall, along with a Seat Leon both undercover!

Jamie

Most interestingly from what I've been told and heard/read is that no matter what car they've got, you don't have to pull over for them anyway if it's unmarked.

There was a case recently where an "unmarked police car" was trying to pull a young girl over but she didn't pull over and then all of a sudden both cars were surrounded by marked cars... Turned out the driver of the "unmarked police car" was in fact a previously convicted rapist.

But in hull we have:

Proton Impian is the standard patrol car

Impreza approx 400bhp

Evo X approx 600bhp

And a Lexus thats according to the police themselves is pushing around 800bhp lol

So in Hull unless it's a proton... Don't bother! :lol:

In and around Aldershot:

Silver Skoda Octavia VRs

Black Skoda Octavia VRs

Light blue Citroen Xsara Picasso

Black 10 plate BMW 3 series

Maroon 2009 Subaru Legacy 3.0

Black 10 Plate Mondeo

11 plate White Fiesta Zetec s

Focus ST (silver)

Focus (black colour, Lambo style wheels, all rear windows tinted, The lights are the original lights, no extra lights used)

Focus RS - Green Always seen on Farnham By-pass BP as road goes into 50 from 70

Seat Leon, (black, rear windows tinted)

Half Marked Police bike. Located at (Thirsk Court, Aldershot. I think it is house number 4 or 5, i can point it out though)

Older Style Fiesta. No extra visible lights, or reflective shit. But has police written on the front and side. So its kind of half marked

Plain White Sprinter Van, seen in farnham east street.

Unmarked Black BMW Bike x2 On Hogs back, Used allways for ANPR with Van parked on central reservation. Uses 2 marked estate BMWs on other side.

There are a few others which i have seen from Guildford and are in Aldershot, but these are the ones i see many times, almost every weekend

Mainly BMW's and Focus ST's around my area..

I can tell a mile off though as they have lights in the rear window / front grill, never see them driving around though they just plonk themselves on an island and sit there for hours :lol:

seen them in a plain white transit the other month in east killbride.

i seen a mitsubishi family wagon thing a while ago aswell on the way to glasgow lol

maroon 307 :lol:

couple beemers and thats all i can think off.

next we need to know how to spot plain clothes officers haha

They literally have everything round here, they even modifiy cars to throw you off the scent and try and race you off lights.

I know pretty much all of them from my old job but theres to many too list :) Mainly BMW Estates, and Volvos to be honest, There is a blue Evo 10 and a silver evo 9 too. Oh yeah and a few VR Skoda estates too.

Always look for the extra mirror!!

I go by this rule in northants....

If it's a Volvo, ford, skoda vrs approach with caution! If it's one of the above and the plates start with KX** *** it's deffo the PO PO!

Even the marked fords have the KX plates around here!

We have Black, Brown (mocha kinda colour), Silver and white down this end, usually 5 series both estate and saloon, and the X5's too.

Can tell by two interior rear view mirrors, lights in the grille and lights poking out under the registration recess.

mainly vauxhalls, also a few bmws - 3series to Xseries, and a ford or two as well. all pretty obvious, mainly due to the uniformed officers that drive them here, or the lights in the grilles

• 1 month later...

Newark / grantham has loads for the area they cover. there's 3 5series estates 2octavia vrs a silver a3 and 2scoobs that like to push you until they can pull you.

Can tell them a mile off though. i look for the cage thing that goes across the boot in the estate cars. the lights in windows and the big gadget thing that rests on the dash.board. and the plates are all registered in the area so there all the same