i wernt gna bother putting anything on here but fuck it!!

well ive been with my ex 4 4 and a half years and recently we started 2 drift apart abit thn she got feelings for my so called best mate

so they were texting eachother and stuff and she decided that she wanted a break 2 clear her head.

so we sorta sorted stuff out 4 2 week n thn my so called best mate bort up some shit from the past and fucked things up between us again

so now she wants space 4 me but is still texting him n i recon shes gna meet up with him :S

n shes now changed her relationship status on facebook from its complicated (witch i put it as) to single

so basiicly im fucked

rant over!!

sorry about putting it over here but i want some peoples opinions :S

thats women for ya dude. its always difficult after a long time. its only worse when ya dont accept it and end up on for 2 weeks and split up for a few then back on again. once a relationships gone it usualy fucked. think of it like the oil light on your car lol. my ex decided we should split up after 3 n a half years as she was bored of her same old routine life and wanted change so i got chucked and guess what. new bf thats got kids and she still works in the same bloody place. soo yeh there a comlpicated thing.

ul be aight :rolleyes:

Russell

women are headfucks mate but a simple rule is to get over someone just get under someone else. i split with my ex of 6-7 years just before xmas just get back on it and go have some fun :rolleyes: you only live once after all

Number one fuk that dude.! Lol (not literally)

number two, who needs a girl when you've got a starlet mate.!

Chin up bud you've got loadsa top mates the car for ya like cam and that pal. You don't need the others in ya life.! :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear she's messed you about and the simple fact is he's not exactly been a best mate!!

Regardless of whether you're male or female the opposite sex is a wonderous thing that will never be understood!! Females are just as bad as blokes for playing games and in time you will realise that you was probably better off without.

Time heals huni :rolleyes:

PS: Shagging her best mate only makes you as bad as your best mate so don't do and take the high road

xx

Sad to say it mate but it sounds like this realtionship is over. Has she been texting your mate? If she has said she has feelings for your mate then there is a possiblility they aren't just going to go away when your break is over and you start trying to work it all back out again. How much do you want her back?

The issue with your best mate is something else entirely and you need to make a decision as to whether you want to work at that relationship also. If you feel he has breached your trust then speak up to him about over a pint; you need not fall out and he may realise that the attention from your girlfriend is a result of the state of the relationship she feels she is in.

Keep us posted on how you get on - one thing I urge you to do is not compromise on your long term happiness.

Re consider who your best mate really is and bring out your violent side, its shit when things like that don't work out mate...still though your free to play about. Just try not too think much about those 4 years...awkard I know!

snakes with tits

^^^^^^^^^^^^ True!

Best thing you can do is get rid of them both, as a mate once said "The easiest way to get over someone is to get under someone else!"

You know where i am if you want to do ought mate!!

Im in pretty much the exact same situation at the minute. Been with Claire nearly 3years and i doubt we'll make another month to be honest.