A quick video of the GT @ 0.6bar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bottom line is yes some engines take a lot of power on standard pistons and rods but tis always just on your luck or the roll of a dice whether or not it blows i dont care what the jamaicans say aha. shit to hear this though im sure sparky will av it forged and running on 1.5 bar before we know it.

I bet he will roll up tomorrow for the rr day i reckon he's just out enjoying 1.5bar ;)

Keeping this quiet just adds to the banter if he turns up @ the rollers 2morrow lol.

^This B)

i smell bullshit.

I bet he will roll up tomorrow for the rr day i reckon he's just out enjoying 1.5bar ;)

I fucking wish.

Just got in the house now. Car is still at Rickys with 5psi on cylinder 3. Dont know where to go from this tbh wont be at the RR day tomorrow and will decide whats happening with the car on Monday.

Just one of those things when you try and push the boundaries B)

Wouldnt take much to fix and the car is mapped to 1.2bar and was flying so hopefully if I have enough money I can get it done.

Good man Lewis, you're not giving up on this! I was doing some research on what power the stock internals can be pushed to and did find that the first things to give in would be the piston rings. I wonder if anyone makes uprated rings that fit the stock pistons? It may be something to look in to, ie. Totalseal or similar. Glad you managed to get home in the end, I'd have seriously offered you a drive down in the diesel as I was free this evening but it was away being valeted. How did you get home in the end then?