Braces, what the fook?

want a stiffer shell then buy a roll cage! zisco 6point rear strut/crossover/c-pillar kit and a cusco or simlar front top and lower strut braces job done. the floor brace does naff all, the c-pillar does very little too, but:

why buy carbon shit when fibre glass is lighter?

why spend money on body parts when it wont make the car faster?

why buy a starlt when you can tune a saxo cheaper?

all equaly good yet pointless arguements, people will buy what they like its there car, and at the end of the day if you dont like the price or to purchase things for your car that are purley asthetic then dont! your opening post sounds like you ranting and all you gonna do is start rows! you may not like the floor and c-pillar braces ect but others do, so shut up and sit back down! not a great way to welcome yourself to a new club, by turning up and diss-ing peoples mods. you dont realy have a point tbh, other than you dont like them. congrats, think we all know that now.

pointless thread imo!

awesomes :thumbsup:

its just i havent seen these before untill i got a paseo and started looking at the parts avalibale and to me they just seem pointless, so i'm saying that. ok, so that means no one on here should diss electric superchargers, and if it looks like someone has driven a saxo through halfords and has 'motorport' on their sunstrip we cant say its shite?

Basicaly mate, what every1 is saying is it's kinda obvious them shitty 99p boosters do fuck all cuz you just stick them the car and they are 99p and give 15bhp, obviously bull.! But peopl above and including my self have struts and they do work.! C pillar IMO is mainly for show and floor bars. All the others work as PROVEN. And halfrauds Saxo are shit, straight up. :thumbsup:

welcome by the way.