Heres my new car, my 96 paseo si. Car was colchester toytoa demo car then had 1 private owner for 15 years till i just got it. Full toyota history on it. Bit tatty on outside but mint inside and completly stock. Even has original sony HU (well just put my one in lol ). Even had a toyota service in april this year which included 4 new michelins all round!!

couple pics:

7165407c.jpg

b8bbeb06.jpg

061f0883.jpg

d58df6bb.jpg

Car had a small feature in Classic cars for sale magazine as the editor was going to use it as a project car but they ran out of time to do it. i got it with no MOT but it sailed right thru.

All in all great little car and keeping me on the road with lower costs than my previous mr2 turbo !!!

my only problem is the car feels like its holding back in the mid rev range so may need to run some cat or injector cleaner thru it. Anythinf else i can check for on the car ? no engine managment light at all ?!?!

Very tidy motor mate! Spotted this one on FlickR photographed by a chappy on there at a classic car show. How did you find us?

Also, the 5efe doesn't really like to be revved. The 1.3 4efe from the Starlet can take a hammering whereas the Paseo's 5efe can't. All Paseo's ive driven (quite a few now) are all the same. It just gets flat after the first few thousand. Still, has get up and go!

What are your plans with this one? Keeping it standard and mint?

• 3 weeks later...

An update on the Paseo:

FSH from toyota and was serviced in april this year and this was the airfilter i pulled out !!

a85ce371.jpg

38d9f91f.jpg

hmmmm thats not a couple months old ! also changed the plugs as there was hardly any tips left on the old ones

New Boot badge i got for £5.50 posted the black paint had gone in places so i carbon vinyled it

17182426.jpg

c0cc17a5.jpg

and De-Egged the front indicators

476d7426.jpg

154dc76b.jpg

Also done some rewiring on the rear lights so it now has the fog located in the drivers side reverse light so

i can have 4 side and brake lights looks much better i think !!!

thats all for now still trying to get to the bottom of it running a bit lumpy and not acclerating smooth feels like

somthing is restricting it