Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys love the wheels now. was checking under the bonnet the other day and noticed a pool of coolant on the gearbox. Off came the themostat housing and replaced it with a spare i had no more coolant leaking, Glad i noticed it before i was on route to japfest donington or even on track there that would have sucked.

oil and filter change sunday ready for japfest donington on the 1st.

Cheers nick.

• 2 weeks later...

So took the car to Japfest Donington yesterday few hickups on the way up ie sticky throttle (due to not using it) that sorted its self out after giving it death on track was spot on out on circut no issues at all. Below is a couple of flybys Dave D Glanza V mannaged to get will up load the fottage from my Gopro later.

cheers nick :)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsCr4lW264Y

• 3 months later...

So tax is up at the end of the month in to minds if I'm going to sorn the car as it's not going to be used fun of having another member to my family. my 2week only son Zachary means I will have 0 time to drive it. Usually tax mot and insure it every year as it's there if I want it. But it's money i could do with really don't no what to do. Any way here is a few pics of it from jae sitting spot DSC_1634.thumb.JPG.6db8659f4ddd88a4dc9f4

DSC_1631.thumb.JPG.f44ee31a00f99d1c0ad0d

Cheers nick :)

Looking lovely.

Have you got anywhere to store it?

It's killer getting rid of it, I presume it's all paid for and doesn't owe you anything. If you need the money then it's time to sell, but it sounds like you just don't need the extra overhead at the moment.

That said, kids get more expensive not cheaper.

Store it away until the summer, you may find you have time for it next year.

yeah i have a garage i keep it in. its 100% mine yeah dont need the money just its a bit of a pain taxing and moting it when i dont use it lmao i may  just tax it for 12 months again and then its there if the lexus brakes or i fancy taking it to work.

tell me about it having 2 kids kills the bank ballance lmao i have untill end of this month to decied what im doing it 100% wont be sold or broken its my forever car that one lmao.

57 minutes ago, TrisK said:

As long as it's taxed and insured for June. As your bringing it over for the wedding ;)

maybe im most prob bringing the lexus lol

4 hours ago, jimmymac101 said:

Just tell the kids daddys making the most of there uni fund while they dont need it :)

unifund lol i already put money back for each any way cars mine aint no unifund lmao

1 minute ago, maddox710 said:

Don't start this silly talk now nick 

im not starting it will still be with me just maybe not on the road for a while lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Cars being sorned for the first time in 6 years at the end of the month. I just don't have the time to use it. Have a few bits I want to sort out really annoying water leak that collects on the gearbox new hoses all round should sort that. Will get it back out next summer I had some photos printed off my phone the other day have one of the first month of ownership and current day it's changed a little lol.

_20171025_114601.thumb.JPG.d32b5da26ef0b

Cheers nick :)

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V