Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Went down to the shit Box Wednesday and fitted new rad hoses and water pump elbow hose hopefully it's stopped the leak now.

Still have the rest of the hoses to fit but ran out of daylight will get round to it at some point.

Gave it a run up for half hour after getting it started stupid flat battery alarm drained it as was left for to long all seams well now wasn't leaking when i left. I will check when i start it up next week.

I'm toying with the idea of sending it up to TD to have a few issues sorted as don't have time or can be bothered to do it my self.

New oil pump after I had to helix coil it due to sump bolts stripping threads

Sort the ksports out something is up vague pedal feel

Sort rear brakes out hardly work 

Sort oil leak out gearbox side think Crank is possibly warn.

Haven't 100% decied yet but I'm 80% sure it's going up.

_20171217_111516.thumb.JPG.eeb5de4dcbcb6

Cheers nick. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m having the same problem with the clutch line at the moment and have just sent it back for them to make it longer , so hopefully you have help them sort the issue one and for all as doing it over email and photos didn’t seem to work well lol :thumbsup: Toby 

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, akyakapotter said:

Took the starlet for its mot yesterday mot tester commented how clean it is underneath. It passed with no advisories 

im taking it in thursday to get some Yokohama AD08r's that i got for a steal ready for japfest on sunday.

31388429_1934883356536483_68840253234998  

Lovely scooby there mate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went down to the garage today to get ready to pull the box next thing I no this happened.

IMG_20180729_170417_036.thumb.jpg.f27020IMG_20180729_170417_034.thumb.jpg.560a3bDSC_2336.thumb.JPG.fba3eeb307e7197f80e2f

Clutch and flywheel are still mint happy about that. Leaking oil from somewhere but not quite sure where. So going to clean it all up and run a bead of sealant between the sump and seal. Then put my spare box in to see off the problem goes away. 

Cheers nick.

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V