Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

Picked up 2L of Pas fluid on the way home from work the other day and my new pads arrived today went for some ebc yellow stuff. Tomorrow I will pop down to it change out the pads and also the Pas fluid I'm sure it's never been changed well it 100% hasn't In my ownership. Hopefully that's sorts out those 2 issues. 

Cheers nick.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the pads in today what an asshole they were to remove teach me to not change them in 4 years. They did look a little glazed  so explains why the brakes felt so rubbish. They feel 100% better now. Also changed out Pas fluid again steering is 100% better will take it for a proper drive when I get the chance to. Next on the list is change the oil and filter.   

IMG_20190208_152207.thumb.jpg.efbef9a264c0f307e6cd69c157279db0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what, it's not that bad of a price. I understand, if like me, you paid £1400 for your Starlet, that it may seem expensive. But it's money well spent when you consider what it's job is.

I've been thinking about this a lot, and I think it's the only way to go personally. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, HedgeyGedgey said:

Just fit a switch, nothing in MOT says the horn button has to be on the steering wheel lol. It's not a bodge if it works haha 

12 hours ago, morgey said:

Yeah when i bought mine it was on the cowling around the wheel instead, just make sure the garage know its there as they'll try the wheel one and fail it haha

11 hours ago, Neversimple said:

Yep wired switch will do it you can have it on the roof if you want to my knowledge 

Cheers chaps turns out my horn button in the steering wheel has given up the ghost. So I've stolen the button for my launch controll for now will get a new button at some points and find a better way of making it work it currently has a bit of wire poking onto the back of the boss making contact lol 

• 3 weeks later...

Rear footage from my dash cam so quality isn't the best and no sound so music has been added. Brand new civic couldn't get past me untill I let him I wasn't hanging around this year. Should hopefully have my front facing 4k footage up later today just rendering the footage. Car preformed amazing no problems untill I went to go back to the hotel gearbox had decided it dosent like going from netural into first and some times From netural to any gears lol.

Cheers nick.

12 minutes ago, Bean said:

The cars looking good mate. You've had a few box issues now haven't you? or is it them same one that didn't get resolved?

I have indeed no this is a second hand unit so I'm not to fussed I'll change the clutch fluid first see if that helps then oil change failing that I'll get my box with the quaife looked at lol 

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V