The Fruits of your donations......

Hi there guys and girls,

After the huge success of the UKSC raffle we managed to raise a good pot for taking us forward at shows and events so in preperation for the biggest weekend club outing of the year we have been beevering away behind the scenes trying to source the best items to make our pressence at JAE better than ever!

Well first on our shopping list was a large steel framed marquee to shelter us all from the elements!

06507_1.jpg

Seconed was a new generator so we werent always reliant on member lending us there generators we decided to go out and buy our own so its always available!

9d21bad3.jpg

Third and final on the shopping list was some new flags! We felt we really needed to simple but effective flags so we plumped for some feather flags which are still in the process of being printed but should be looking like this very shortly!

ukscflag.jpg

These will all see there first outing at JAE and will then be there for any shows which require them in the future!

On behalf of the entire admin team thanks to all that gave.

Rob

As already stated a MASSIVE thank you to ALL members that have supported the club, it is you the members that make the club what it is and what it will become.

It is now getting the recognition the club deserves :rolleyes:

Thanks

John

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!! I need to get my finger out and attend jae one year. Maybe skip japfest next year and go this instead. This club is defo awesome. So many good people all just like one big family :rolleyes:

Russell

Were really nailing shows this year in numbers now thanks to everyone's generosity we have the equipment to show the club off even more.

That marquess like a castle too should get everyone in a treat :)

I have had one of these shelters in the past, only downside is its a bit of pig to put up and down and there are loads of big heavy poles!

Hope someones got a big car to fit it in!!

Nice generator too, is that a 4 stroke?

awesome work gents - I'm very impressed, gonna be the best one ever

You lot are a let down...... I thought you were buying beer and hookers :) I suppose a tent, generator and flags will have to do until the new uksc financial year!

Oh I will have a pickup before long if it is needed to carry stuff?

Good news! The marquee has just arrived!

67d537b0.jpg

All those boxes or just the white ones?

That looks like a nice long bit of equipment, you will need a van at this rate!