im in the same boat matt think im close to breaking aswell :( all the best watever you decide to do !

Can you not get the issues sorted mate? you haven't had it long and I imagine haven't enjoyed it properly :sad:

I sometimes think the same thing sell up n get Evo rate want 6 tommi mak ;)

What? lol, I thought at one point you were going for more? no TOTB this year?

Same here fella, I don't know if mine will see 2015 as is !

A house is calling and I want to buy whilst the prices are down

Lol, really mate? whats going on bud? I thought it was near completion? sell your boat :p

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you not get the issues sorted mate? you haven't had it long and I imagine haven't enjoyed it properly :sad:

What? lol, I thought at one point you were going for more? no TOTB this year?

Lol, really mate? whats going on bud? I thought it was near completion? sell your boat :p

Ha not going for any more power. Should be doing totb :). My friends have got Evo's and always wanted 1 just got carried away tuning the starlet lol will see what happens nothing's decided yet.

• 1 month later...

Ha not going for any more power. Should be doing totb :). My friends have got Evo's and always wanted 1 just got carried away tuning the starlet lol will see what happens nothing's decided yet.

I havent ever been in one but they look so savage its just drawing me to them lol, I bet running costs shaft you in the ass though so may not be a good investment haha!

Long story bro ................. Lol !

Haha my boat is my business outside of my day job so I'm working 24/7

Ive seen lots of evidence to suggest she will soon be done bud?? you got a bit of spare cash then?? haha.............i need a loan......... :thumbsup::p

Not much of an update really..........not a lot else I can do with her at the moment though TBH haha!

Anyway, the week before japfest she started popping the efi fuse left right and centre :( I have no electrical knowledge so didnt really know where to start, only had one option and that was to get her recovered and taken back to TD!!

IMG_20140506_124224_zps3cd16a2a.jpg

A couple of days later and many painstaking hours I got the call from Mike to tell me they were quite satisfied they have found the problem and that she is now up and running sweetly again :) so off I popped straight from a night shift on the train to go and get her.....

Again the same as last year, she was picked up the day before japfest! I got back at about 7 in the evening by this point I had been awake for a good 30 hours and was tired to say the least but we couldnt stop there.............she has to be made to look reasonably pretty for the ball so a couple of hours later she looked like this...........

IMG_20140509_201834_zpsbf16e6c4.jpg

That was enough for me, time to have a curry and get some sleep ready for the big day :)

Japfest passed and I took not one picture lol! was good to meet a couple of folk though :)

Anyway, got back home and decided to fit a couple of bits I had lying around,

finally got the cruise gearknob on :)

IMG_20140504_141136_zpsc8a75508.jpg

Got round to fitting my JD tuning clear cam cover and had a nice surprise on removing the stock one, turns out I have a red cam pulley :) sweet!

IMG_20140518_182819_zps4aaf9f9d.jpg

here she is with the cover fitted, looks quite tidy I think

IMG_20140518_185315_zpsa3ba0047.jpg

Also received my JD Tuning bonnet struts, I was a bit wary of putting these on with my fiberglass wings as they are quite fragile! on the drivers side as well for some reason the wing didnt meet up with the body of the car..........I have no idea why.......:(

IMG_20140515_194629_zpsd3a003cb.jpg

IMG_20140515_194620_zps7bbed5bc.jpg

Jezza kindly supplied me with a couple of rubber washers to fill the void and I set about fitting them! and I must say, the fitment was spot on, well happy with them! looks tidy and I no longer have to use a plank of wood to prop the bonnet up now :)

IMG_20140525_140604_zps7e2702b1.jpg

I havent ever been in one but they look so savage its just drawing me to them lol, I bet running costs shaft you in the ass though so may not be a good investment haha!

Ive seen lots of evidence to suggest she will soon be done bud?? you got a bit of spare cash then?? haha.............i need a loan......... :thumbsup::p

Yes dude she is nearly done, should have had her final MAP yesterday but Ricky got held up so I've been told she's going on the dyno Monday morning

I HAD spare cash until I bought a starlet haha, I work away a lot so don't get much time to spend so when I'm home I like to live life on the higher side shall we say lol