Hi,

I wanted a square headlight Ep82 before i had a licence but no way could i get one and afford the insurance at 17 so i went through a few before i finally got Emerald. And the list begins : Suzuki Vitara 3 door, Sudaru Sport Wagon, Civic ESI Hatch, Suzuki Swift, i also owned a fews other that shall not be named tongue.png . I did a few mods to the cars but generally didnt have them long enough to do much.

So i have had Emerald since April 09, and up to recently i have been fixing what i can when i can. She had been running nicely until this april when it was M.O.T time and she failed, so wasnt running to well after all. Thought this would be a good time to start a thread as i am starting to do more stuff and frequantly.

So here is Emerald!!!

Some pictures showing her squeeky clean, I\'ve also removed the aircon after a silly bint stopped infront of me without warning.... wink.png...... I also restored the headlights. Also got a video of us profesionally removing the aircon smile.png.

I want lots of goodies biggrin.png lots of plans smile.png.

P10008672.jpg

P1000872.jpg

P1000875.jpg

P1000876.jpg

P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010053.jpg

aircon removal video!!

http://s972.photobuc...=P1010052-1.mp4

Edited by *Zoe*
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want those wheels :o looks clean :o

Thanks mate, i'll be getting rid of these when i find some i like the look off but they always seem to get a good response lol just fancy a change

The car looks in great condition! Give that engine bay a clean though :D

Its ok needs a bit of tlc on the paint work, some one decided they didnt like me and keyed it on one side :D thats engine bay is a wee bit dirty lol i'll get on that

nice gt , i was expecting the rare green tropicano colour though as it was named emerald :o lol

how did ya do the headlights they look mint

She'll get painted one day :p

Used 800 grit wet and dry, then 1200 grit wet and dry, and adam got his guns on it with some compound cutter. Worked a treat

your right.....gay username :lol:

nice gt , i was expecting the rare green tropicano colour though as it was named emerald :wub: lol

how did ya do the headlights they look mint

If she had that colour id hunt it down and steal it B)

socks did a headlight restoration vid i think a link for its on his sig

glad you got a build thread finially zo love the G*Y*P*O sticker remember 10bhp :wub:

Cheers Mac :thumbsup:

Little up date :

i found the perfect steering wheel ... it was just right..Nardi grey leather and at the right price, BUT socks and adam talked me out of buying (booo and i would like to add just to put a bit of salt in the wound adam also bought a Nardi wheel that weekend)

There was reasoning behind it and to an extent there right but logic and modding your car very hardly work together. i have decided tho to write a list so i dont get carried away...

Engine bits:

Breather

Mushroom filter

Relocation kit - air filter

Water Pump

Magnecor Leads

Earthing kit

Exhaust

Boost gauge

Oil temp gauge

Oil pressure gauge

Wide band

Boost controller

Front mount

Breaks

Ram horn manifold

ECU

Civic rad

Slim line Fan

Engine mounts

Decat

External wastegate

Clutch

Fly wheel

Catch Tank

Other bits:

Alloys (15")

GT Grill

front bumper

Steering wheel - i want that Nardi!

Buckets - ideally brides

new doors

Re-spray custom paint :thumbsup:

Mod dash to hold dails were middle vents are

Think thats all i can think of for now...lets see how much i can get done over winter

Edited by *Zoe*
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi!

been a while since an update and had a few new things come in the last month,

Magnecor Leads

New plugs

got these fitted the other weekend

Water pump

P1020992.jpg

took out a wee bit to much :p

P1020993.jpg

Fitted this at the weekend ... now dont laugh ... took about 7 hours but i did it with adams help probably would of been alot quicker if i just let him do it but were's the fun in that. As well probably butchered the engine more then i needed to but i was trying to fit it without going underneath at first so took all sorts out that i didnt need to but did make it a lot easier in the end when it came to taking the old one off and ment i didnt get soaked.

Also made a 'breather' for now as it started makeing a weird noise without one...microfiber cloths have so meny uses B)

I'll get pictures up tonight B)

Shut the fuck up lol! My car my parts B) get your own, scrounger. "you want me to send you the remains of my dinner too?" LOL!... Neh you can borrow anything you want babe :p Just replace it with something better.. Oh and 10% interest on the original cost of what I paid :).. I'll write you a contract now x

Oh and I got you an air filter! Inconsiderate demon B)