sliver gt, fabrication heavy! NOW PAINTED SATIN BLACK

Lol aye but at least u know the power u claim is actually the power u have! Jamie Moores engine is probably the highest spec 4e on this forum with a VF22 which is a bigger turbo than the td05 and made 335! Everyone with these cowboy figures are due to the dynoss ;) but hey each to their own!

what about the guys with bigger turbos than a vf22 ?

Phil

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Sam on this one, we both are running stage 4 engine with either gt30/gtx30 and we are chasing the highest possible bhp around the 400 mark

A td05 16g could never make 360 on a proper dyno its just wouldn't happen, like Sam said Jamie has the vf22 which will produce much more power and only made 330 odd

Its the dyno hes using lads! its obviously "very" free with figures! Get it down south to the heartbreaker at TD...the true figures ;)

get a grip min!!it was mapped by matty at wallace performance(whom was taught by russ paton @delgaty bay...if ye know anything about scottish tuners/evo these guys know their shit!!both run high powered evo's in time attack!!)

I'm with Sam on this one, we both are running stage 4 engine with either gt30/gtx30 and we are chasing the highest possible bhp around the 400 mark

A td05 16g could never make 360 on a proper dyno its just wouldn't happen, like Sam said Jamie has the vf22 which will produce much more power and only made 330 odd

i really shouldnt have commented, as a)im now interested in the full story and b)i never knew all the details before i posted.

all things considered id bet i could make 350 with a td05 16g. :)

Phil

Edited by Philm

martins td05 is an 18g greddy unit, pretty good spec of parts he has on there still down at TD but hopefully its coming back soon, be interesting to see what it makes, however 400 is alot like mentioned before alot of dynos are high in numbers when you get a power run done....tbh i say take a certain % of most dynos these days as people fuck about with them to make people mapping fabia vrs's look like hey have had huge gains

Just looked at the progress of the GT its came along way dude and hope Matty at Wallce can get you to 400BHP.

As Turboloon said they guys at wallace are great and both run high powered evos in time attack. The one below is one of thier cars and is running around 1000BHP and is just stunning in the flesh

wallace2_zpsa18781b1.jpg

never a 16g though? surely not?

Phil

my 4e build was a bit higher spec than marks build with cams etc, and it made 330 with your average td05 16g at 1.5 bar so 350 is very possible with the average 16g, this was all mapped on a emu,

bhp figures is all just for pub talk anyway guys, its spool, response,traction and reliability your after if your wanting a good track car, but good luck to mark hitting the 400 hp mark :), my cars

been down at td since april and still not started to yet :|, but ill post results on my thread with power out put with the greddy 18g when ever it gets done!

Edited by PokerFace

i know i know....... :( you sure will, im hoping to have it ready for the first super lap scotland event at knockhill in april, surley ill have it back by then??! should be a fair few of us from scotland at crail/knockhill next year :)

your beasty be ready to?

Edited by PokerFace

Aye man i'll be out in mine a lot next year, there will be a big crowd of us i hope because most folks cars will be finished off :) Mine should be running in a couple of weeks :) Then just odd jobs to get it MOT'd in the new year.

my 4e build was a bit higher spec than marks build with cams etc, and it made 330 with your average td05 16g at 1.5 bar so 350 is very possible with the average 16g, this was all mapped on a emu,

bhp figures is all just for pub talk anyway guys, its spool, response,traction and reliability your after if your wanting a good track car, but good luck to mark hitting the 400 hp mark :), my cars

been down at td since april and still not started to yet :|, but ill post results on my thread with power out put with the greddy 18g when ever it gets done!

Since April? Bit of a delay ain't that!