• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I have a video from last year of the car at blyton on a track day, this track day was too see if all my current modifications at the time to do with the front steering and drivetrain would work all together and take some turbo abuse.

Please ignore the fact the car was running like shit as the car was not mapped so I made it over fuel but what I later found out 2 weeks later was that the fuel pressure regulator diaphragm was intact torn at his point so it was over fuelling more than I intended and it actually tore completely which then lead to the motor hydro locking... motor says knock knock.. bad times

But as you can see on the video that the car does handle very well and it does take the power so I achieved exactly what I wanted from the car on the day and I'm happy to carry on with the build to make more reliable, controllable power.

I did have a moment near the end of video which was caused by my coolant return pipe from the turbo to the radiator coming off completely so my coolant caused my back end to step out, that's why I took it steady as it did start to overheat, so I took it back to the pits.

More updates to come,

Rob.

Edited by Glanza Mac