Japfest 2012 (Deadline CLOSED)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

japfest 2 just isnt as appealing as the original though, atmospheres not the same, well excited for saturday though...even though my cars still in my uncles bodyshop until tommorow, cutting it a bit fine i think :p

Just a word of warning, this show is massive and if you are aiming to hit it @9:00 you will be queuing for a couple of hours just to get in!!!

Meet up with the rest of us at the below

Meet Point

7am

Leigh Delamere service station,

Kington Saint Michael,

Wiltshire

SN14 6LB

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE EAST BOUND SIDE OF THE M4

We will be leaving @ 07:30 to get in!!!

John

anybody know if theres a way to cut through the lorry park behind to get to the car side you will all be in? otherwise i have to go a million miles in the wrong direction up the motorway just to come back down it again -.-

Come off at chippenham mate, and go through kington st michael :) you will see the village sign posted on the dual carridgeway (right at the lights) and just follow it straight through the village then you should go over a bridge that goes over the motorway and shortly after that is a turning on the left in to the services :) hope that makes sense? Lol