Plug and Play ECU's

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha i wasnt been a cock or anything just thought i correct you thats all :p lol

lol no bother dude, took me many moons to figure out these ecu's... have a blitz access in mine but also tried an access marked k1-200v and low and behold the afr's were different between both ecu's.. prob many more variations weir not aware of, crazy japs

lol no bother dude, took me many moons to figure out these ecu's... have a blitz access in mine but also tried an access marked k1-200v and low and behold the afr's were different between both ecu's.. prob many more variations weir not aware of, crazy japs

Yeah they do make alot of after market ecus like! even to this days theres new ones poping put for sale that i've never seen or hear of befor!!.

Dont suppose you want to swap your blitz ecu for a Jam ecu do you :p lol (im a blitz hoarder ) lol

Yeah they do make alot of after market ecus like! even to this days theres new ones poping put for sale that i've never seen or hear of befor!!.

Dont suppose you want to swap your blitz ecu for a Jam ecu do you :p lol (im a blitz hoarder ) lol

nope, lol.. ill never part with it... running perfect with my fensport hybrid ct9... like yourself im a blitz man.. had the lot including a k1 but it was wreaked...

nope, lol.. ill never part with it... running perfect with my fensport hybrid ct9... like yourself im a blitz man.. had the lot including a k1 but it was wreaked...

Bugger it was worth a try lol...And what you have a K1? :o Get it fixed and get it put on lol

sold it on years ago mate, hadnt the funds to fix it, regret it now.. if i come across an access over here ill let ya know

No way :( yeah if you could mate that would be great thanks :)

• 5 months later...

I have a quick question, and i'm sorry if this was answered in the first post.

But i've just ordered an emb, so when i fit it.. Do i HAVE to get it mapped on the rolling road? Or can i just plug it in, and away i go until i decide to get it mapped. What i mean is, is it SAFE to run un-mapped for a period of time UNTIL it does get mapped? Or does it HAVE to be mapped as soon as i fit it?

Thanks.

I have a question.

I have a plug and play Kim Tech ecu for my Glanza and want to drive it with stock boost or maybe 0.7 bar.

Can i drive it with my stock manifold as it has the restrictor in one of the runners and dont want to have engine damage...

Pic of my ecu :

IMG_1084.jpg

Yes Bryan it will be ok to run stock boost with the stock manifold!

The 3rd runner only becomes a problem when the boost is increast to 1bar due to heat and not allowing the gasses to flow coursing yet more heat!

I have a quick question, and i'm sorry if this was answered in the first post.

But i've just ordered an emb, so when i fit it.. Do i HAVE to get it mapped on the rolling road? Or can i just plug it in, and away i go until i decide to get it mapped. What i mean is, is it SAFE to run un-mapped for a period of time UNTIL it does get mapped? Or does it HAVE to be mapped as soon as i fit it?

Thanks.

you will need to get it mapped mate, can be done on the road or dyno

• 2 months later...

is there much point running a jam ecu on a stock set up? the only engine mods are a bc spec 2 and panel filter, soon to have a fmic too.

always been tempted by one but not sure if id see much improvement?

I ran my jam ecu on standard setup and noticed an increase, i then ran it on a ct9 at one bar with fmic etc and it was also good and am now running it on my td04 at 1bar it made 230.5 on the rollers in my opinion they are well worth it obviously piggyback or standalone will give better figures but for the simplicity these things are great unplug your old ecu put your p&p in drive away with instant gains! The best mod i have done to my car!