Braided lines for n/a?

Hey guys I tried searching on this but nothing come up :rolleyes:

Need some braided lines for the n/a looked on toby's store but dont want to spend over a tonne on these.

Anyone got a cheaper alternative and where to get them from?

Thanks Lewis

Been speaking to Dave and he said he would need my lines to make braided ones for it as I have rear drums.

I will wait for Joz to see this thread as I know he has braided lines :rolleyes:

Hey chap.

I got my black diamond ones (set of 6) (prob hard to get) off a member on here and I needed 2 for front and two for rear. The other two were for abs.

As far as I know, the ones I got where exactly the same size as the original front and rear hoses.

What I mean by that is if you are getting off dave burwash, Im pretty sure the rear hoses he makes are the same size as the ones for your drums.

But if you want to be double sure then send him your rear hose as a sample. I can get you a pic of my old rear hose if you want man (saves you the hassle) and give you a pic to send him if needed to give an idea.

I'd go for APP or ZEP Racing tho, jdm haha!

Joz

Hey chap.

I got my black diamond ones (set of 6) (prob hard to get) off a member on here and I needed 2 for front and two for rear. The other two were for abs.

As far as I know, the ones I got where exactly the same size as the original front and rear hoses.

What I mean by that is if you are getting off dave burwash, Im pretty sure the rear hoses he makes are the same size as the ones for your drums.

But if you want to be double sure then send him your rear hose as a sample. I can get you a pic of my old rear hose if you want man (saves you the hassle) and give you a pic to send him if needed to give an idea.

I'd go for APP or ZEP Racing though, jdm haha!

Joz

Nice one Jozman!!!

The pics would be a great help....dont have access to the car for another week or so!!!

I can get on and order them ASAP!!!

ZEP are tempting but I want to save as much cash as i can for something special :rolleyes: