Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i got a bit bored so cleaned the bottom of my bonnet as it was pretty grubby (see pics above with bonnet open) now it is all nice and white

DSCF9325.jpg

DSCF9326.jpg

also fitted some shiny nuts for the rockercover i forgot i had and cleaned up the bay a little bit

DSCF9327.jpg

DSCF9328.jpg

and heres a random photo i took after i finnished

DSCF9331.jpg

thanks Stefan

• 3 weeks later...

my new wheel collection lol

DSC_0034.jpg

going to get the tyres taken off the advans today so they can get shotblasted and powdercoated in white, and going to look out for another pair of white 15x7 grids

and heres some more pics of my car

IMG_20120630_211713.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

also waiting on a triple a pillar pod coming from nomad racing and got an oil pressure and oil temprature waiting to be fitted and waiting on a new pair of seats coming and looking at different turbo kits

Edited by Stefan_s

Green Advans! You know you want to :p

Hmm tempting, was kinda thinking white with green lip

I think u should sell the advans to me :p one of my mates works with the guy that made your cage, he was telling me about it and it sounded like your car

They might be forsale at the end of the year depending weather I like them on my car or not

test fitted the pair of white rota grids on one side to see what it would look like and i quite like it, but i do love my green wheels as green is my favourite colour, anyway heres a pic

582624_3979616260181_1130751444_n.jpg

Edited by Stefan_s

this morning i had to sign for 2 parcels from the post man :) an a-pillar gauge pod from nomad racing and a set of wheel nuts from funky power, set about fitting the gauge pod straight away and im so happy with the result, i had to file out the holes to make my gauges fit though, anyway heres some pics

DSC_0095.jpg

and a pic of the new wheel nuts, just need to get them fitted

DSC_0096.jpg

will have another update in the next few days when another big parcel come ;)