Browner's 383bhp Forged 5e Glanza V Turbo - THE BEAST IS OUT OF RETIREMENT!

I have a lot of work planned for the car over the next few weeks so said I'd start a build thread... I want everyone's help and opinions as I go, good or bad, so let me know... :D

I've had a few Glanzas now but I finally found a good one that I liked... this is my 99 Glanza V when I first bought it...

glanz.jpg

glanz2.jpg

glanz3.jpg

The car needed quite a bit of tidying but I could see past all the bad points and most of it was an easy fix. The body was clean, the engine compression was very good when we pressure tested it, it wasn't smokey and handled better than my previous cars so decided this was the one if I wanted a big build... I'm planning a fully forged 5e build with maybe a TD05 turbo once it's run in.

I started by taking off the old Autobahn decat which had more holes than a sieve in it. Dunno why lads even bother with them on their cars. Off came the front tints (horrible job never want to do it again) and put the original cat back in, fitted new pads, made up new exhaust brackets, replaced the bald tyres with Uniroyals, fixed the indicator and got it through the NCT for 2 years :)

I then took off the homemade straight through exhaust and crappy backbox and fitted a full straight through 5zigen Pro Racer exhaust and Blitz decat. A small piece of the centresection was cut out as there was a slight bore in it to deaden the noise. It's been replaced with a completely hollow pipe and now sounds very loud and raspy, especially for a turbo car.

100_0127.jpg

The next thing on the list was to lose the carbon. I had a carbon bonnet on my old car and didn't really like it. Although the bonnet on this was totally "may not be as advertised" I still wanted to put it back to standard. Eventually I found a clean one still in original 040 white so took that and fitted it. I bought a plain bootlid aswel as the carbon duck spoiler is drilled into my own so didn't want my boot to be full of holes! Still don't know whether to change it or not though...

A full Recaro interior came up for sale so just had to have it aswel. It included front and back seats and door cards, which were all in excellent condition. So out came the old interior and fitted the new one. Much comfier than the standard seats.

100_0129.jpg

100_0140.jpg

Next I stripped out the old top mount intercooler, standard rad, air con, leads, strut brace and old rocker cover.

I fitted a new front mount intercooler, frount mounted air filter, Super Sequential dump valve, aftermarket TOM's heavy duty front strut brace painted in 040 Toyota Super White and a Civic rad...

100_0119.jpg

100_0121.jpg

also a polished rocker cover, blue oil catch can, blue TRD oil cap and blue Magnecor leads...

100_0122.jpg

I want to keep all the hoses blue but only had purple Samco ones that came with the Civic rad so will be changing those soon.

On went an 8" TRD sunstrip, some lads will hate it but I like it so it's staying.

The speakers in the car when I bought it were f*cked and the parcel shelf was full of holes so bought brand new Pioneer 6x9's, a new parcel shelf and finally got a set of the two black clips for the parcel shelf to stop it rattling. I pulled out the old silver Greddy turbo timer and fitted a neater Apexi turbo timer to the left of the steering wheel. Also new 4" speakers for under the dash and a driver's side wind deflector that it was missing...

100_0136.jpg

Also fitted was a genuine TRD front anti-roll bar :)

101_0448.jpg

We also fitted 8000k HID's into the headlights and I'm looking to get the spots done too.

I went over the whole car with Autoglym tar remover, washed it, waxed it and got the interior valeted to clean it up a bit...

100_0139-2.jpg

100_0131-1.jpg

100_0134.jpg

100_0126.jpg

100_0133.jpg

100_0130.jpg

That's the car pretty much as it stands now with the following spec...

99 Glanza V, White

5zigen Pro Racer Full Exhaust System

Blitz Cast Decat

Front Mounted Intercooler

Frount Mounted Air Filter

Super Sequential Blow Off Valve

Civic Rad

Polished Rocker Cover

Blue Magnecor Leads

Blue Oil Catch Can

Blue TRD Oil Cap

KYB Shocks and Lowering Springs

Dimpled and Grooved Front Discs

Heavy Duty Front Strut Brace

15" White Rota Grids and Uniroyal Tyres

Apexi Neo

Apexi Turbo Timer

HKS Adjustable Actuator

HKS Fuel Cut Defender

Timex Boost Gauge

Timex Air/Fuel Gauge

TRD Front Anti Roll Bar

White TRD Gear Knob (horrible... gone as soon as I find an original one!)

Pioneer 6x9's and Ripspeed CD/DVD Player

8000K HID Headlights

Carbon Culture Duck Spoiler

Genuine Toyota Wind Deflectors

Back 3 Windows Tinted

Alarm and Immobiliser

Now time to get going on the engine build... :D I bought Spuddy's old cylinder head who flowed nearly 440BHP through it on his Starlet last year. The head is immaculate and is heavily machined. It's a fully reworked head... ported and polished, 3 angle valve job, chambers matched in cc's, exhaust ways deburred, uprated Cruisemetal valve springs, custom shims, 5efhe cams and OEM valve stem seals. Can't wait to fit it :)

glanz7.jpg

glanz6.jpg

glanz5.jpg

glanz4.jpg

Also picked up a 5e 1.5 Cynos complete engine and gearbox for half nothing so happy days...

100_0150.jpg

100_0151.jpg

Picked up a few more bits now aswel...

A set of 550cc injectors off a Mazda RX-7. I won't be fitting these for a while til I up the boost and maybe go for a bigger turbo but they are a direct fit to the Glanza and hard to find. Got them at good money aswel :D

100_0147.jpg

Decided to re drill the block and head and fit ARP main studs and head studs as they're stronger and hold more pressure than the bolts. Just after picking up the main studs and still waiting on the head studs. Also bought an Athena 1.2 steel head gasket. Was going to go thicker but the thicker you go the more lag I'll get so think the 1.2 should be plenty...

100_0144.jpg

And picked up a 4e CC Competition Clutch from East Coast Customs. It's a stage 4 6 puk clutch so should be more than able to hold big power. Looking forward to getting this in as the clutch in the car when I got it was on the verge of blowing to bits. The 4e clutch plate is slightly bigger than the 5e plate so wanted to use the 4e for the better grip. I'll need a 3e flywheel to connect them as the 3e flywheel has the right pattern to fit the 4e clutch to the 5e crank. Still don't know whether to just lighten a stock 3e flywheel or buy a proper lightened one though...?

100_0145.jpg

And finally sourced a set of 5efhe high lift cams. The intake cam is .8-1mm higher lift than standard and the duration is ever so slightly different. They should be a bit of a help until I decide to get custom spec cams at a later date.

100_0317-1.jpg

Another quick update...

My forged internals have arrived. 74.5mm Wiseco forged pistons with a -10cc dish, PEC forged conrods, ARP rod bolts and ACL bearings (mains, rods and thrust)

100_0227.jpg

100_0228.jpg

We have the engine out and the block is going for machining tomorrow...

100_0219.jpg

Also fitted a Whiteline adjustable panhard rod to the rear to help with the handling a bit. I fitted a new rear bumper aswel with the original factory splitter which improves the look of the back a bit and got a brand new Glanza badge for the front bumper.

Came across a "may not be as advertised" OEM gearknob aswel so finally got rid of that tacky TRD one. Got a new plastic sorround for the cd player aswel because my old one had been cut for a double din so looked crap. It tidies up the dash nicely and has a handy tray aswel. You have to love granny spec starlets! :D

100_0229.jpg

Haven't updated in a while but the car is coming along nicely now. I sold the old bootlid and carbon duck spoiler and put it back to standard and also sold the neo as I am going for a full standalone ECU in the near future.

Today I fitted a Whiteline front anti roll bar to the front and have a set of Whiteline polybush engine mounts to go in with the new engine. These should really help keep the engine solid.

100_0241.jpg

Got a few more little bits like a 1 piece boot carpet to fit to the rear Recaro's as the original 98/99 spec boot carpet has the split for the seats to open. It needed a good clean but came up good in the end.

Engine wise the block is back from the machine shop so am hoping to have the engine finished by the weekend with a bit of luck. The block was bored, decked and honed to suit the oversized pistons and the block and head drilled and re-threaded to suit the head studs and main studs. Still waiting on a lightened steel flywheel so that might hold me up a bit.

While I've been waiting on the machining I've been putting together my turbo kit. Over the last two weeks I've bought a new mild steel manifold, downpipe, large turbo, 38mm external wastegate and the new type Apexi boost controller in black (the silver ones look gank). Need to rotate and weld the turbo but I won't be fitting this until I have over 1000 miles done on the new forged engine with a CT9 so have a bit of time yet. Can't wait to get it all in though :)

Cleaned the engine bay and decided that while I was doing it I may aswel do it once and do it right so I'm going to re spray the entire engine bay in 040 Toyota Super White and thoroughly clean all the hoses, cables etc so the bay is "may not be as advertised".

Also made a quick call to see how the block looked after the machining. The block has been bored, decked and honed...

Image0025-1.jpg

The rods and pistons balanced...

Image0024-1.jpg

And the block re-drilled and re-threaded to suit the new ARP head studs...

Image0026-1.jpg

Haven't updated in a while but have been kept busy and got some nice new parts for the car. The bottom end is now fully built. Have to try a few different sets of shims to make sure all the clearance is spot on.

The car itself is off getting a bit of paint. The wheels have had a full refurb and are now sprayed the same colour as the car. I'm also getting the engine bay tidied up and have a new genuine Toyota mid spoiler for the boot which has to be painted aswel.

I got the new turbo rotated and welded today so that's ready to go too.

I recently came across another set of Starlet fishnet Recaro's. They were cleaner than my old set plus they were 98/99 spec ones with the split rear seats so swapped them with my old set. I got some bolsters replaced, swapped over some of the back pieces as the Recaro logo was well worn on some and also replaced the two headrests which were torn. I will put up before and after pics in the next few days. So between the two sets I have now made one 100% totally "may not be as advertised" set so I'm delighted :)

This was the bolster's before they were restored...

100_0378.jpg

I will put up after pictures when I have them cleaned...

I bought a brand new short pipe for the front mount intercooler to come straight off the turbo down to the corner of the front mount. This greatly reduces the length and bends in the pipework and will help to reduce lag. I'm just waiting on a new blue silicone reducer elbow that Paul Roose is maing up especially for the car in Roose Motorsport.

100_0336.jpg

I received a full hose kit with high grip heavy duty clips this morning courtesy of Roose Motorsport. Highly recommend him he is very helpful over the phone and will do his level best to provide what you need.

100_0384.jpg

The low point... the diff lol. I was driven to drink after the money I spent on this and began to question my sanity aswel lol. Still feel like drowning my sorrows even now. Anyway picked up a brand new TRD mechanical diff. I won't say it was at handy money like most of my other stuff because it most definitely wasn't and in all honesty I don't think I can really afford it now looking back. I was going to go for the helical gear type diff as they aren't as clunky but after reading up on them I wasn't happy with the uneven power distribution to the wheels and the handling characteristics lads have described when driving with them. I wanted to do things once and do it right so wanted a brand new one. I would have had to buy a rebuild kit plus labour if I bought a 2nd hand plate diff. The TRD plate type diff will send power 50/50 to the wheels and should be spot on. They have to be rebuilt over time and can be a little clunky but I think that's a small price to pay for what should be a really good diff. Have to order New bearings from Toyota, get them machine pressed in and have the diff checked to see if it needs any preload before it goes into the box. What am i after getting myself into lol

100_0367.jpg

100_0368.jpg

I'm looking to keep the car as original as possible so picked up a set of original Toyota Glanza speakers for the rear parcel shelf. I'll fit these when I get the car back from paint. I'm on the lookout for and original Toyota radio/cd player to match too.

100_0364.jpg

After loads off searching got my hands on an original 98/99 spec Glanza radio/cd player from a member on here... cheers mate

100_0542.jpg

100_0541.jpg

To match the CD player I also got my hands on an original factory extra amp...

100_0967.jpg

Staying with the original stuff I finally found an OEM 3 point boot strut too...

100_0385.jpg

Finally got the bracket for the back seats amd the split boot carpet for the 98 spec Recaros...

100_0432.jpg

Also got a few sets of original Glanza mats which I'm busy cleaning at the moment I'll post up pics tomorrow...

The engine is fully built and ready to go. Everything was fully cleaned using an oxidising kit to remove any rust and the block painted black with high temperature paint...

100_0433.jpg

100_0434.jpg

I also sanded down, prepped and painted other parts with several coats of very high temp black and high temp lacquer...

My finished manifold...

100_0425.jpg

My ct9 with high temp black and metal polish :)

100_0428.jpg

100_0427.jpg

I masked off the decat and sprayed the flanges and brace to clean it up a bit. I then used metal polish on a machine buffer to bring up the stainless steel which was manky. It came up well...

100_0430.jpg

100_0431.jpg

The gearbox was also sprayed with high temp black and high temp lacquer

I'm using the 5e acoustic intake which has 8 runners. The whole thing was manky so took the whole thing apart and degreased everything. I'm doing a custom paint job on the intake you will see finished shortly. Nothing spectacular just thought it would be a nice touch, or it might look tacky as hell I won't know until I try lol.

100_0387.jpg

100_0391.jpg

100_0393.jpg

100_0394.jpg

I need to drill and weld some extra breather pipes into my rocker cover so the crankshaft seals don't blow with the power. I was rummaging through the shed and found this... jammy or what! The rocker cover will be repainted white and Supersonic Blue to match my hose kit so had to strip the old paint off...

100_0422.jpg

100_0423.jpg

As for the shell I want the whole car "may not be as advertised" and original so replaced the passenger side tail light as it was chipped...

100_0395.jpg

100_0396.jpg

My new one :)

100_0516.jpg

And also fitted an original Toyota boot spoiler... (note the mountain of parts in the back still to go in) lol

100_0439.jpg

Got the 15" Rota Grids fully refurbed and resprayed 040 Toyota Super White to match the car. They came up like brand new. Very, very happy with the painter and he is very cheap too. The same lad restord my old Recaros aswel so if anyone needs bits painted or seats done let me know and I'll give you his number.

100_0442.jpg

Also a pair of Whiteline polybush exhaust mounts...

100_0420.jpg

My coilovers have arrived :)

BC coilovers with adjustable top mounts. Wanted a set that went really low on the back so went for these...

100_0515.jpg

100_0511.jpg

100_0510.jpg

Also NGK Iridium Spark plugs, heat range 8...

100_0512.jpg

I've been gathering up a few nice bits recently...

With all the power I thought I better upgrade the braking a bit so I got rear braided brake lines and rear grooved discs for the back...

100_1109.jpg

I have grooved discs on the front already so have matched them EBC Redstuff brake pads for greater stopping power

100_1108.jpg

I've hunted the country high and low for original factory extras and have got my hands on a few nice bits recently

A TRD short shifter

100_0962.jpg

Original Glanza Owners Manual :)

100_0964.jpg

Original Glanza Toolkit & Safety Flare

100_0965.jpg

Blue Ray's Wheel Nuts

100_0970.jpg

HKS SSQV Dumpvalve

100_0971.jpg

Brand new clear lenses to freshen up the font end...

100_0978.jpg

And finally a set of JDM yellow foglight bulbs

100_0976.jpg

Have the car running now and am breaking in the new engine before the map. Today I fitted the TRD shortshifter, rear oem strut brace, yellow fogs and a heap of other small bits that needed tidying. The car still needs a few bits done to tidy her up and it's still manky here at the moment but this is the car as it stands now. I have to refit the spoiler tomorrow.

100_1207.jpg

100_1206.jpg

100_1205.jpg

Well lads and lassies it's been a busy few weeks with the car. The forged engine is now ran in and the mountain of parts I gathered up recently are fitted.

I have decided to change my setup from the 5e acoustic intake manifold to a custom made Plenum intake from Zisco. The new intake will help the engine breathe an awful lot better and will be less restrictive than the 5e acoustic intake. The intake runners and very short to help cut down the lag on the large turbo I am running. I have matched the new intake with a huge custom throttle body for good measure 8)

Pics after fitting it to my car... :)

101_0614.jpg

I also upgraded the 550cc RX7 injectors to 1000cc RC Evo injectors for better fuelling.

I bought a new Zisco turbo kit for the big turbo I am running but the runners were too small for the size of the ports in my heads. It would have restricted flow so I have modified the turbo to make it fit the WEPR turbo kit which I had before. I have relaced my old 38mm external wastegate with a genuine black Tial 38mm external wastegate.

101_0059.jpg

I treated myself over the Christmas to a few parts to keep me busy. I fitted a blue engine damper the other day to help stiffen up the engine for better take offs, better throttle response and to stop the engine flexing. Between this, the uprated engine mounts and the coilovers set stiff there is not a budge from the engine bay or the car. I also added some blue reservoir covers as you can see in the pics

101_0616.jpg

101_0620.jpg

A new Greddy Trust Oil Cooler Kit has also been fitted to help stop my oil turning to piss when it's getting mapped :)

I had a problem with my rocker cover breather filters popping open so I have modified the sump to include a sump breather to help the engine breathe as much as possible and help prevent blown crankshaft seals.

A chance came up to own a super rare Cusco cooling panel so i ust had to take it. It had some silly stickers on it when it arrived but a hair dryer, petrol and cd soon sorted that and it was fitted to the car

101_0516.jpg

101_0613.jpg

I got a lovely black Apexi RSM and a shift light from a car I broke recently so these were wired in also. The RSM will be handy to keep track of the speed lol

From the same car I also got a set of Advan Drag Slicks. Slicks, diff and dry road should work a treat :p

Everyone knows I am a Starlet freak so I was delighted to get m.int copies of the original Glanza brochure, Starlet Rev Magazine and genuine Starlet owners manual over Christmas! :)

The Defi control unit has been wired into the glovebo and the Defi boost gauge fitted. I have also fitted a Defi oil pressure gauge which is very imortant. It has a warning light and beep and is extremely accurate for oil pressure readings.

We started the map on the ECC dyno and apart from a minor coolant leak it went well. The car made 383bhp on low boost on standard 95ron road petrol which was impressive power. My .5bar boost spring wouldn't hold more than 1.5 bar boost so time to upgrade my boost spring, fit my custom high lift cams and adjustable cam gear and remap on 120ron race fuel at 2 bar-2.4 bar boost and push for 500bhp :)

Here's the dyno sheets...

dyno1.jpg

dyno.jpg

Drove the car tonight and very happy with the power. The roads are wet so can't see the full potential of the car until it's dry.

Edited by Browner
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the meantime I have started to upgrade my brakes. No point in running such big power and not being able to stop. I got a set of Toyota Levin twin pot calipers for the from with custom discs and spacers to fit my Glanza. The wheel bearings on the hubs are almost brand new and the 65mm extended wheel studs will bring the wheel out nicely in the arch. I also got a new set of 8 65mm extended wheel studs for the rear to bring the back wheels out the same as the front.

I stripped off the old discoloured red caliper paint and resprayed the calipers and carriers in Performance Blue. This colour matches my engine bay hoses and oil cooler so helps in the overall look of the car. They came out well...

101_0180.jpg

101_0182.jpg

101_0181.jpg

101_0188.jpg

I also bought a set of 6 brand new HEL braided brake lines in blue and a bottle of genuine Toyota brake fluid.

101_0183.jpg

I am fitting these rear grooved discs to help the back a bit, although the majority of the braking is to the front. Just have to press in two new rear wheel bearings before they are fitted...

100_1430.jpg

To finish off the brakes I have just received a Tegiwa brake cylinder stopper, again in blue. The bulkhead by the brake master cylinder flexes under heavy braking, which can sometimes lead to a spongy brake pedal feel. This powder coated stopper bolts to the bulkhead and brake cylinder itself, dramatically reducing this flex.

101_0187.jpg

Went a bit mad with the spray again today! I want to colour co-ordinate my whole engine bay white and blue, and maybe some polished stainless aswel. I am toying with either a blue, white or polished fuel rail until I can afford a high flow fuel rail. What do yous think?

101_0185.jpg

In the end I opted for the blue fuel rail. It was a pig to fit with so many fittings in the way but it looked well once finished. Whilst off I noticed one of the rubbers on the injectors was worn so I replaced that too while I was there.

101_0617.jpg

Also fitted a blue genuine TRD oil cap

101_0615.jpg

A nice blue earthing kit from a car I broke recently will suit my build down to the ground :)

101_0184.jpg

I want to remove and sand down and polish the terminals to remove the rust but it's ok for now... Pics of it fitted:

101_0622.jpg

I also got a custom made polished fusebox cover. I really like it :) I am going to polish my civic rad, intercooler pipes, dumpvalve, intake etc to match

101_0618.jpg

Just got these blue lightweight pulleys and adjustable cam gear from Corofin12345.The cam gear will be useful for advancing the timing on the new high lift cams. Cheers mate :)

101_0191.jpg

To match the new pulleys I think this clear cambelt cover will look the job. Can't wait to fit it. First pic is my one and below is one fitted on another car...

101_0168.jpg

brownersglanza1.jpg

Everyone knows I am mad for original factory extras that came from Japan and was after a key barrel light and footwell light for ages. I got a car in with a set in it. What luck!

101_0189.jpg

101_0190.jpg

Added a few nice new books to my Starlet literature aswel :) All original copies and all "may not be as advertised". Clockwise from top left: Original Hyper Rev Starlet Tuning Magazine in Japanese, Original Glanza Brochure in Japanese, Original Starlet Owners Manual in Japanese, Starlet Workshop Manual in English, Starlet Owners Manual in English and Haynes Starlet Owners Workshop Manual.

101_0192.jpg

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thJQycmiBHI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A 356bhp M3 was smoked by a certain white starlet... lol

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41wC0n3LNTY

Been busy with the car this week. I fitted the Levin twin pot brake kit to the front and also the HEL blue braided brake lines.

101_0573.jpg

Plans for tomorrow is fit the rear grooved discs, braided brake lines and rand new rear padsand change the alternator as the bearing is making noise. I have the solder iron ready to solder in my new Defi gauges. I modified a m.int pillar pod I bought to accomodate such a large gauge. The fit is superb I am very happy with it. I also have my Glanza factory extra double din CD player and original Toyota speakers to fit tomorrow too.

I got a cool oil filter to match my hoses :p

101_0414.jpg

This is the car as it stands today after a quick wash. Over the weekend I am doing a full bodywork treatment and a complete detail valet plus an engine bay clean :)

101_0413.jpg

Just dropped the car in to get the noisy head re shimmed today. We checked the shim clearances with a feeler gauge and they were huge, hence the tappy head. I am getting it re shimmed tighter today. I will post pictures and videos of before and fater and see what yous all think.

At the bottom of the page is the new clearances after the head was re-shimmed. Bang on :) At least it is right at last

101_0691-1.jpg

I fancied a change of look and seen these boot struts off a 00 Nissan Micra in the scrapyard today.

101_0435-1.jpg

101_0436.jpg

101_0437.jpg

They have screw holes on both ends so are simple to use as nifty DIY bonnet struts. I placed them on the wing and they fitted fine with the bonnet closed so with some careful measuring, marking and drilling this is how they look...!

101_0564.jpg

I got my rocker cover powder coated today. Ordinary paint was just flaking off with the heat from the forged engine. I originally got the rocker cover powdercoated white with the raised parts blue but I didnt like it so got it resprayed.

I fitted a blue anodised battery clamp and a few other bits and pieces.

101_0619.jpg

This is the engine bay as it sits now...

101_0566.jpg

101_0567.jpg

The engine bay is still very dirty and greasy but the next plan is to clean that from head to toe. I am going to take off the exhaust manifold and power steering pump and paint them black too.

I have added a few bits of optional extra goodness to the build also. Excuse the state of the car I am still working on it and then its getting a full valet from myself :)

genuine factory extra coin holder...

101_0560.jpg

genuine factory extra flare and flare holder...

101_0561.jpg

101_0562.jpg

genuine factory extra 3 point rear strut fitted with top caps... Check out my new split rear Recaros too :) Genuine 98/99 spec and very, very hard got!

101_0559.jpg

My m.int Starlet fishnet Recaros and extremely rare Recaro center armrest :)

101_0563.jpg

Original Jap service stickers...

101_0568.jpg

101_0569.jpg

Original Toyota Glanza remote central locking fobs... Usually long lost at this stage but cool to have nonetheless

101_0590.jpg

101_0591.jpg

The original factory extra Toyota speakers I got didnt work, the bass was gone in them, so while I'm hunting for a new set of speakers to refit into the casings, I have fitted these original Toyota pod speakers. What beauty's! I have a "may not be as advertised" parcel shelf to fit them to as the one they came in is cracked as you can see...

101_0571.jpg

101_0570.jpg

This is the back of the car now with original oem mid spoiler, original oem rear splitter andred JDM bubble lights... starting to come together!

101_0558.jpg

More big updates to come!

Edited by Browner

Yeah it's a bit leggy. That's why I'm hesitant on fitting cams they can only add more lag to it. Gonna run VP Imports fuel it's 120 Ron. We should get big bang out of her then

Says 5e in the first few posts ;) would also like to know what turbo or at least rough idea as its always good to.compare the graph against other turbo types. seems too pull well up top :) nice build

That power on 550cc? Also interested in turbo setup?

No I recently upgraded to 1000cc RC Evo injectors as it says near the end of the post.

Your not the only one interested in where the power comes from mate ;)

Well AnimalGT never posted any build thread whatsoever so I certainly wouldn't say I'm as bad as him lol. Just had this before mate I modified my Glanza the way I wanted some mods were right for the car others weren't but you don't know til you try. I had every Tom, Dick and Harry before slating parts I used and putting me off certain things and giving wrong or bad opinions on parts I'd used so I just said feck it I'll just keep it to myself to save the hassle.

I wouldn't be on this site if I didn't have an interest in tuning these cars I am here to learn and also share my own experiences but sometimes, as you know yourself from modding your own car, these cars can just turn out to be a complete head melter! Lol