TOM's Kitted, TD04, Starlet GT Turbo **Updated Advert**

Item Condition: The Starlet isn't perfect, it does have a few scratches in certain areas and a bit of paint damage just under the rear passanger window. The car has also developed a slight juddering problem when light on the throttle but clears when you put your foot down. This could be a simple fix but due to owning another car and being away from home a lot now, i don't have the time to get back and diagnose it. Overall though, the car has been a joy to own when on full boost and it would have defintely given the Silvia a good run for its money! I'm trying to be as honest as i can with the condition of the car so if you want to know anything else don't hesitate to ask!

Price and price conditions: As the car stands with all parts included - £2600

Extra Info: LOOK A FEW COMMENTS DOWN FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. I haven't really owned this GT for as long as i wanted but due to me having to travel long distances on a regular basis soon, i want something a little more modern and comfortable. The car still reads in KMH with the clocks on about 120000 (will have to double check when im home). The car does need a decent ECU and mapping for it to come to life as its only running 0.5bar with a TD04 at the minute. I did have it running on a BLITZ ECU at 1bar which made over 210bhp; was a very very fun car to drive back then! If i don't get much interest i will go ahead and start selling parts off the car which i really don't want to do!

Pictures: c38decb3.jpg

I will be getting a lot more pictures when im back for easter leave! :)

Contact Details: Drop me a txt on: 07889266130 if you want to know anything else about the car. I wil try and check this thread as often as i can as well :)

Edited by N80Jamie
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really late replys sorry guys.

The Blitz ecu came off because I was going to get an emanage and get it mapped properly. Times changed since then though so it never went ahead.

Here's a list of the parts included. I think everything's there but I may have left a few bits out. Asking for £3000

Engine

Stage 1 ported and polished head

Inlet and exhaust ports matched

Rocker cover painted GM Arden blue

Custom uprated engine and gearbox mounts

Toyosports TD04 Kit

Custom oil and water lines for td04

Triple core alloy radiator

Custom Earthing Kit

Blitz sus stainless steel mesh filter relocated to front bumper

HKS SSQV dump valve

Blitz fmic

Blitz alloy intercooler hard pipes

Rare Apexi full stainless exhaust

FSE motorsport adjustable fpr

Anodised blue oil catch can

Magnecore KV85 leads

NGK iridium spark plugs (bkr7eix)

Air con pump, condenser and lines removed

Chassis

Uprated dampers

Tein S Tech lowering springs

Rare Duran front strut brace

TRD front arb

Cusco rear strut brace

EBC yellow stuff front pads

Grooved front discs

EBC ultimax rear pads

five spoke alloys refurbed in gunmetal grey

Toyo T1R's all round

Transmission

Reconditioned gearbox

Paddle clutch

Exterior

Genuine Toyota wind deflectors

Original TOMS front bumper

Original TOMS side skirts

Original TOMS rear spats

Interior

Black OMP steering wheel

Impul Alloy Pedals

Richbrook billet alloy gear knob

Triple A Pillar pod holder:

-oil temperature gauge

-Water Temperature gauge

-Boost gauge (bar)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply again! Not really wanting to pull the car apart as I don't have the time with being away. Put a deposit down on a new car today so need this gone now! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry again for not replying, haven't got wifi down on base at the minute so never on here. I'm back for the weekend and im giving the starlet a good clean and getting some fresh pictures. If your interested and want to to know more, txt me on 07889266130 :)

When i went down to Tuning Developments they told me the car was slightly over fueling, obvisouly due to the low turbo pressure. It was running spot on with the Blitz ECU. The car isn't being driven though so no damage is being done to the engine :)

Wouldn't be interested in a swap mate; the S15 is treating me well ;)