Sock's Glanza vs Ferrari F355 Spider

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a guy passed me in a Lambo yesterday I just wish i wasnt driving the diesel!! He couldn't have been more than 24! Prick was behind me indicating right to overtake on the motorway, cock!

bout 100 of them wer from me lol

showin everybody up here my middle class friend smashin the granny out of mr cheque book lol

ALL my friends that hav seen it laugh wen they c him indicatin n not follow thru because your half way up his arse lol

F355 BHP/Ton - 281hp

Glanza from power board BHP/Ton - 382hp

Your 100hp up on the power to weight, of course you should beat it. ;)

It's not all just about bhp, I'm sure the ferrari had a fair bit more torque than the starlet considering it's a 3.5L 40v v8 (which we don't know if it was standard or modified) not only that but it went past and had momentum whereas the starlet wound up then caught it and overtook it. I'm guessing if it had of been from a standing start the starlet would of completely raped it. Nice video.

Edited by steve-gers

It's not all just about bhp, I'm sure the ferrari had a fair bit more torque than the starlet considering it's a 3.5L 40v v8 not only that but it went past and had momentum whereas the starlet wound up then caught it and overtook it. I'm guessing if it had of been from a standing start the starlet would of completely raped it. Nice video.

probably not, because of the power band of a that tuned starlet

off boost its just a 1.3 (gonna get dicked by a ferrari), on boost in lower gears it will just spin

hahaha epic as fuck!

BUT was that ferarri defently at full throttle ???

just didnt look like was going for it

BUT when I think of it hahahahahahhaha MINT!!

jap POOOWWWAAA

Edited by iamlegend

hahaha epic as fuck!

BUT was that ferarri defently at full throttle ???

just didnt look like was going for it

BUT when I think of it hahahahahahhaha MINT!!

jap POOOWWWAAA

lol, why wouldnt he be at full throttle?

oh darling, there is a glanza coming up behind us... Ok darling ill use 60% throttle to see if I can get away from it....

Any human would use full throttle ;) he backed off when he realised he couldnt do it tho... haha

Ontop of that my car is stupidally loud and I couldnt hear my own car when I was along side it...

lol, why wouldnt he be at full throttle?

oh darling, there is a glanza coming up behind us... Ok darling ill use 60% throttle to see if I can get away from it....

Any human would use full throttle ;) he backed off when he realised he couldnt do it tho... haha

Ontop of that my car is stupidally loud and I couldnt hear my own car when I was along side it...

Haha that made me chuckle :lol: