Sock's Glanza vs Ferrari F355 Spider

lol, why wouldnt he be at full throttle?

oh darling, there is a glanza coming up behind us... Ok darling ill use 60% throttle to see if I can get away from it....

Any human would use full throttle ;) he backed off when he realised he couldnt do it tho... haha

Ontop of that my car is stupidally loud and I couldnt hear my own car when I was along side it...

his wife might of been like SLOW DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN BITCCHHHHHHH

Edited by iamlegend
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I posted this on Civiclife and it's now a 3 page thread. Even 99% of the Civic boys rated this, now that's saying something!!

For anyone who thinks the 355 is not trying, just listen to the damn thing.

Mate that's EPIC!

I think it's even more epic how u managed to get get your phone out and start recording in the time it took to creep up on you, you deserve a medal for that alone mate!

Legend! ;)

x

He's going for it fo'sho. I wouldnt have expected any less tbh. 300 odd bhp in a bean can HP vs 400hp of italian luxuary....

Bet the Fezza still gets more chicks! LOL Does sound great too. Good effort all the same Socks.

"the Fezza still gets more chicks!" im sorry but have you seen the UKSC's hottest girlfriends thread because id say the starlet boys get alot more action lol

"the Fezza still gets more chicks!" im sorry but have you seen the UKSC's hottest girlfriends thread because id say the starlet boys get alot more action lol

hahah damn right bitches love boooooost

would of thought that with the bhp you are running you would of pulled more than him than that, someone mentioned torque in the tread aswell, remember the torque to weight ratio aswell- you can have 5000lbs but if your hauling a 100 tonne truck you aint going to be that quick :)

Id love to see you car on the strip :)

seems to be making the rounds this video lol one of my mates told me he'd seen it on here.All the bitching going on in the thread on there is unreal haha
/>http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=632441&page=1

The amount of people slagging and whinging about the car/vid is ridiculous, some people really have to get a life. these one make bum boys are morons and are whats wrong with the car scene. why not appreciate the work thats gone into the car and the fact that a 1.3 beat a ferrari!