Thought id make a thread for this i know a few people want some optional extras and as i spend a lot of my time trawling through various sites and find a lot of things I've already got il stick anything i find up here for some of you guys

So lets start with this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Starlet-GT-Turbo-Original-Alloys-Rare-/230774503037?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item35bb3b767d

Optional extra alloys

Not replacing my rota grids with anything so there not on my buying list but some OEM whore might want them

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says in the description here the cupholders are still available. there optional

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3409449.htm

Also says theres a dash with "rare airbag" not such if optional but rares normally cool :) few optionals in there but most are sold. aint been on PH in ages so apologise for missing them :D

yes you must. and im not up to scratch with the n/a optionals thats no a glanza option is it?

oh wait wait wait i know what your on about. you told me about it before all them years ago when i first talked to you about optionals.

But still....pics or GTFO :D

how dare you question my optional knowledge. i have indeed seen that before and have the exact picture saved in my little optional extras folder on my puter. I will however admit i got confused im sure its known as something though i just cant remember what

anyway yes il keep my eyes peeled