Count me in! :)

I live in swanwick, alfreton mate. Yer the bearings are pressed in I should be able to do it reasonably easy. Me and my bro are gonna do it this weekend I think. Ordered the bearings from camskill came in today so can't grumble. Also splashed out on browners forged pistons :-S gonna collect all the bits I need gradually and hopefully do a forged rebuild in August time!

Haha we live in south Normanton dude literally 2 mins away, been working in swanick today :) can't believe I aint seen you flying about before mate! :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its abit of a drive, but i may make the drive down!

1.)Liam

2.)Aaddzz123

3.)Dringo Boi + dad

4.)Michael

5.)Starbo Moorley+ friend

6.)Socks

7.)Lottie

8.)Matt Richmond :) on my own this time I think as missus is in notts on a hen do the night before :)

9.)Rage

Schweet this is turning out to be looking good.

Hope the weather stays good, as its shit at the minute :(

might wanna reword that lol hope it stays good as its shit at the minute lol. numpty! :p

Count me in! :)

Haha we live in south Normanton dude literally 2 mins away, been working in swanick today :) can't believe I aint seen you flying about before mate! :)

I thought you lived nearer chesterfield mate... As if I ant seen your beast around either! If you need any tools or owt mate just give us a shout and will see if I've got it.

Right been talking to a few off the forum Via texts weather is meant to be shitty so what im going to do is leave it until the morning and see. If the weahter isnt that bad then we'll do it and if it gets back we'll go in the pub for some beverages and maybe some food?

If the weathers shitty then ill push it back a week and we'll all attend the JDM Vs Euro event at MFN?

Sound like a plan??