To The lads In Northern Ireland

And also dude, we should defo consider crossin the water if the clubs doin anything in the way of shows or wotever!!!! JAE for example (not sure wot it is but seems important event!!!!! :angry: ). Just a thought. :angry: Although one of us would defo need a bloody sat nav or we'd get WELL lost :angry: :angry: :angry:

Phil.

AAAhhh right thanks dude, well i figure that if the bossman is gonna organise a club stand then it would be an EXCELLENT excuse for a road trip for a few of us guysfrom over here. Provided i'm not on holiday with my folks i'd defo be interested in goin...good job we have a NI moderator to organise such shinanigans now!!!! :angry: :angry:

Phil.

yea but it would be worth it if you camped.

it took me 6 hours to get down last time,

itl take even longer this year as we plan on coming down with a vw transporter and trailer for the starlet, should be ace

craic!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hows all the hoods keepin. Havnt been on in a wee while. DEFINATLEY up for goin to JAE. Had to cancel operation crazyspace, my mates SR got ritt aff by a muppet with a car trailer (yes, an actual muppet.)

He's ok, SR isn't. We've mourned the loss and hopefully few SR gubbins fitted to my sportif soon.

• 1 year later...