glanza toyota OEM engine mounts/ where to purchase from??

They are about 270 from toyota tell your bro to keep the TRD's runnig 200bhp on stock mounts isnt good not on a manual anyway the engine trys to jump out of the bonnet on stock monuts lol

They are about 270 from toyota tell your bro to keep the TRD's runnig 200bhp on stock mounts isnt good not on a manual anyway the engine trys to jump out of the bonnet on stock monuts lol

automatic FTW hehe B)

ahh right just vibrates like a biaatcchhh so thought oem mounts would sort the job out..

im just about to change to powerflex mounts for the reason above ^^^^^ the engine moves around alot under load on standard mounts once u up the power.... up the idle a little and u may find it lowers the vibration!!

automatic FTW hehe B)

ahh right just vibrates like a biaatcchhh so thought oem mounts would sort the job out..

He will get used to it. going from an 04 lupo to a 1996 car its going to feel abit harsh but once you get used to it you can live with it!..

If he want ill swap him my stock one's and abit of cash his way?

• 5 years later...

Whatever u do unless you want something that sounds like a banger racer steer clear of powerflex stuff. Just fitted mine and cant stand them.

Your 5 years too late he's already had a good 7 cars more lol

Whatever u do unless you want something that sounds like a banger racer steer clear of powerflex stuff. Just fitted mine and cant stand them.

AGREE poly engine mounts suck i wish i had new stock 1s

but never to late to ad to a thread

some1 should do a GB on replacements at cheap price

Edited by 5e colin