*Official* *Japfest 2012 After Thread*

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the japfest 2012 stickers that he made only for us :) there's a thread about them :) as above thanks to the team for there work certainly paid off :)

What happened to the ep82 with green wheels ? Front bumper off and oil on the floor :(

Split :( luckly only about a mile from parking up so when I checked the oil, still had about 2mm on the bottom of the dip stick lol. Made a silicoln return feed from one of the stalls and bought some £10 5ltr oil lol! Will be sorting it propperly soon :)

Oil return pipe split/came off :-( he managed to get it sorted though luckily!

Thanks matey! Big thanks for the oil too :)! I owe you one.

PS... Fancy a bum!?

That was amazing. The other side of the paper was funny too, whoever saw that :p...

Baha Adam you noob :p

:angel:

well what an awesome day... big up to the uksc guys who organised and good to chatting most of yall again :)

had the V on track for the first time which was a hoot even though the back end seemed light as fook so made me take it easy thinking of the 200mile trip home...

lol i've also got the missus ripping it outta me fro the forehead burn :(

roll on the next event :)

bout 5 minutes after u lot but we got lost and ended up going a different way into castle combe which was just gridlocked for ages :(

so ended up cleaning the car while queing ;) haha

Lmao how can you get lost.. Its sign posted! :p

well what an awesome day... big up to the uksc guys who organised and good to chatting most of yall again :)

had the V on track for the first time which was a hoot even though the back end seemed light as fook so made me take it easy thinking of the 200mile trip home...

lol i've also got the missus ripping it outta me fro the forehead burn :(

roll on the next event :)

Aye was watching you and seen you nearly get the back end out haha! :p

Had a top day out with everyone!! Met some of you guys ... Unfortunately not all of you. Massive thanks to all that helped make this happen and all that turned up!! :D

I also have a beetroot face :D haha!!

Thanks to josheyboy for the stickers too!!

Great day...

Sunburnt now tho!

Shame I couldnt have had a lil fun on way down... Issues got worse and worse with my gearbox...

I was lucky to get home! Bloody box!

I got home with 1st, 2nd and 5th...

No 3rd 4th or Reverse :(

Good to see the usual suspects! Luke, Josh, Jade, Sparky, Ryan, Zoe, Lew. etc

Adam, you were so lucky that oil return failed when it did! Lucky they had some silicone in trade stalls too! haha!

Gutted bout Lew777's car, I wanted to see it in the flesh, hope you get that sorted mate!

Zoe, u are a plonker for locking your keys in your car!

Georgie, good to meet u girl, u seem sound, sorry I didnt get chance to chat to you much!

Roll on JF2!

What an awesome day

It's days like today that make me So happy I'm a part of this awesome club

Thanks to pretty much everyone that turned up for tickets early and meant I wasn't wiring for hours and walking forwards and backwards all day

Thanks to josh and mark for designing and providing the free stickers

Thanks to socks gearbox for holding out and getting us home

Thanks to the AA guy aswell for giving Adam some oil so he too could get home

Most importantly though thanks to all of you for making it once again a great turnout for UKSC and really getting our name out there. Be proud guys :thumbsup:

The is only one work to describe today and everyone who turned up and represented us.

AWESOME!

Glad you eventually got home Matt epic limpage with only 3 gears no no reverse.

I got some good pics I'll try and get some up tomorrow but as it stands I'm ruined.

See you all again soon

:D

Hi guys, was fantastic to see everyone again great show. If thanks to all who organised it! Burnt to a sodding crisp now am a bit sore! Had a wicked to,e and can't wait for jf2!! So tired after that drive,,, once again great meeting / seeing everyone big love Booooooo!! :) mat :)

Had an awesome day thanks for organising this guys :-) im gradually begging to put faces to usernames lol as most of you have said... I am also BRIGHT RED!!!! Now i have a pissing 10 hour shift at work :-(

Had a great day

And am no longer a show/japfest virgin

Was nice to meet Steve, Socks, John, Amjad, Josh, Jade, 200bhp starlet and whoever everyone else

Was a properly epic day!

I'm craving organising going to the next one already

Stunning Day thanks to everyone that attended and made the day :)

For those that i didn't get chance to speak too, come on don't be shy we don't bite!!!

Think we need to revise the leave time to 07:15 next year from Leigh Delamare.

John

Wad a great day the convoy down was fun aswell starlets everywhere (cheers for letting me jump on convoy aswell haha )

think im a shade of pink at the moment and im shattered from.being awake 37 hours :-/

saw a few of you on way back but went a different way and stopped at lots of services haha (even found a playfull ariel atom s/c lol :p

japfest2 should be good fun anf luckily on my door step

Starbuck i think its only chris who wants a bum

Had a great day

And am no longer a show/japfest virgin

Was nice to meet Steve, Socks, John, Amjad, Josh, Jade, 200bhp starlet and whoever everyone else

Was a properly epic day!

I'm craving organising going to the next one already

nice to meet you too matey really massive thanks to you and your mate who made such an amazing effort in coming over seas to make this. really appreciated buddy

If your coming over again make it JAE mate its 100% worth it :)

good too see the old faces (marc, john) and the usual members :) haha.

didnt really meet alot of new members, just because i was blasting carly rae jepsen - call me maybe, and sat in a 5, on my own with the roof down, i wont try to bum you guys :) just come say hello :) hha