PaulStarletSR - an amazing seller!!

if onyl the world was full of sellers like this chap it would be perfect! ace seller, ace communications and even chipped in for postage when it turned out to be more than what was expected, sir - i owe you some beers at JF2!! :) thanks again dude!! :)

recieved my package yesterday mate thanks. Speaker surround is broke on the left side tho but it looks as if it was postage damage and i have no doubt you would have told me if it was broke lol.

Anyway back to the point. My mums neighbours now must think im a weirdo for recieving a huge package from TINY FELLA PENIS PUMP CO lol. my mum certainly noticed and asked my about it haha

Cheers again.

Russell

recieved my package yesterday mate thanks. Speaker surround is broke on the left side tho but it looks as if it was postage damage and i have no doubt you would have told me if it was broke lol.

Anyway back to the point. My mums neighbours now must think im a weirdo for recieving a huge package from TINY FELLA PENIS PUMP CO lol. my mum certainly noticed and asked my about it haha

Cheers again.

Russell

aww shit russ, defo postage damage because it was mint wen i packaged it.sorry bud