Japshow 2012**PLEASE READ**

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im meant to be handing out the tickets and passes at the gates, waiting on Drongo clairfying im actually needed.

Ill be at the gates for gate opening times i would thought.

right then people been a right fuck about today with pod.

rang up straight after i finished work at 5 to pay for these tickets over the phone (i waited till today to make sure that they had got the booking form)

and they came out with £17 for sunday tickets and £27 for weekend. so i had abit of a rant on the phone with em saying why are the prices on the internet different.

but i didnt see this on the website before now.

Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate.

n they wouldnt change the prices to the advanced price.

so it was gonna work out about a extra 60 quid for tickets. plus itd work out cheaper for people to pay on the gate with the normal prices as they add £2 charge on each ticket.

only problem is that since i messed up and got everyone to pay £16 rarther then £14 i donated the extra to the club. so ill foot that donation as its my fuck up lol. so that money best get put to good use ;)

so we havestill got a stand and the stand passes will be on the gate.

but ull need to get ya tickets on the gate.

the prices on the gate are

sunday : £15

weekend :£25

im gonna send a refund out to you all now.

sorry for the fuck about guys :/

Why couldnt the awkward gits just let you pay the advanced price? It was surely obvious that it was genuine oversight and you were ordering for a club. Are you sure they still have the stand arranged for us though? So basically we are collecting stand passes on the gate and all paying individually the £15 on the gate price now? If thats corrrect then no biggy and thanks for sorting it all out mate.