Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So had some

Spare time

This evening so fitted my pressure reg and new pressure gauge as the old one lost it oil in side

I running a zisco fuel rail with braided line from the filter to the rail. Then i decided to run an 6 fittings from the rail to the fuel reg etc. I then decided to run a an return from the reg to the return pipe. Got to mount my reg now as where it is in ge pic fouled the bonnet so I will do that 2 moz Eve

Here some pics

575EFFF0-9E53-4C12-848D-DFA13A92B303.JPG

Edited by jellybaby
  • 4 weeks later...

So fitted my waste gate tonight few little bits left to do well in fact a lot left to do inside the car with fitting my apexi Avcr but following the guide still can't get it to fire up using the pin out for the ecu. Tried a diff live and Earth from radio and it came to life. So just got to take bit more time getting the right live and earth from the ecu.

Got to make a panel that will house my delfi controller and apexi display etc.

575EFFF0-9E53-4C12-848D-DFA13A92B303.jpg

F92C71F8-3E2E-40AA-A98C-4F8CAC7BC624.jpg

So today I had the day to my self so I tackled the sump replacement which was easy enough and didn't take any pics of it as I left my phone on charge.

After I did the sump I went about fitting my jap speed exhaust was a pain doing it on ta own but my trusty jack was at hand lol. Also I had to cut down the exhaust rubber for the back box as it was to wide to go through the hanger

Edited by jellybaby

Crazy turbo setup! Does your exhaust have a flexi part at all? My fujitsubo power getter has an anoying flange that keeps hitting on stuff. It's like 2cm lower than rest of the car. I'd really like to come up with a solution with that. :D

Crazy turbo setup! Does your exhaust have a flexi part at all? My fujitsubo power getter has an anoying flange that keeps hitting on stuff. It's like 2cm lower than rest of the car. I'd really like to come up with a solution with that. :D

Cheers and yer it has a flexi just after where it mounts to the down pipe. I no I got to heat wrap the pipe that goes over the rear axel as they always bang lol.

And I brought the sump off socks Think race Tech did it so maybe have a word with him :)

Edited by jellybaby
  • 4 weeks later...

so today I fort I would get on with a few bits ie fit my pollybushed bottom arms new bottom ball joints and track rod ends.

however this didn't go to plan as when removing the hub I noticed both front wheel bearing have collapsed so need to be replaced more bloody expense.

so I fort I no I will fit my hdi front mount well that didn't go to plan to due to it being to big for me genuine liversports front bumper

which pissed me off even more as now have to get a custom front mount made which will cost a few £££ quid :(

so now I got to sell my hdi front mount kit so that will be put in the for sale section asap.

this car is trying my patience I still got to pay for the re spray and repair other bits at the body shop.

then once that's done got to pay least few £££ for a full map.

I am at the cross roads now if I going to carry on or decide to quit and just sell everything which then I would not get bk near anything I paid for it all as people are to tight.

or do I sit on it all save like mad and have a 350 bhp glanza toy at the end of it

• 1 month later...

Well been quite for a

While sorting stuff out etc brought a new

Bonnet yesterday at a bargain price

Car booked

In for spray on my birthday.

This weekend I be fitting my new rear discs and pads front Hubs new bottom poliy bushed bottom arms new ball joints and track road ends and anti lift kit

Edited by jellybaby

Wow, this is a labour of love, been an ongoing project for you then.

Got all the right bits tho so fair play, keep up the good work and sure it will be roadworthy very soon 👍

Yer been about 3 years so far all the work I done my self so there will be a great amount of achievement once done

So

Today I fitted my bottom arms which are polly bushed and my anti lift kit which was a bitch to do.

Only

Got one pic as I was grumpy by then lol

Fitted my refurbed hubs with new wheel bearing and fitted my disc and pad which are red stuff ceramic

Next weekend I be fitting rear disc and pads and new bearings.

Got loads of little bits now to

Get done in the engine bay

Got to

Order my frb and Rarb that b the suspension finished.

Still on

The hunt for some

Seats or seat for time being.

Got 5 weeks before it goes for spray so it all

Hands to pump to

Get it running

17D14D30-9682-48F5-9D17-F2DDF87437B6.JPG

Edited by jellybaby
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so today I went about sorting out everything in my garage to make sure I have everything for the spray. as it booked in for the 16th of this month :)

everything I need I got I think lol

just few things tho I have noticed tried fitting my drive shafts and they ant going in to the gear box for shit go in little but then stop

also have to now rebuild the shafts due to all the cv boots are fucked from just old age.

anyone got any tips to get troubled cups in the gearbox???

also I test fitted my liversports skirts and noticed that they don't cover the under seal of the car like to oem skirts which means I some how got to plug the holes in the seals up.

this car just does not want to play ball it always had to fight me I lost the love for it today just something after another on it

spose it what u get when u strip the car back to it bare bones

Stick 2 it man. Cars like to test you lol. I had to sell my 4 paw project years Ago and although it was to fund a kid and a house I wish I had the chance to finish it so just win the battle. Lookin amazing so just keep on it.

Russell

• jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v dash back out to tidy up
  • jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived