Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived

I just sold a few decent bits even then it took a little while..honest it's more hassle than it's worth your better off selling the whole thing and as always the case you probably won't get what you should your better off finishing it who care's if it take's another 5 years

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today I went down my garage and removed my rocker cover so I could check the cams to def sure they couldn’t b saved unfortunately they can’t but I have a good set of standard ones to go in so now got to get time to remove them etc. I also after speaking to a member on here I going to update my sensors to new faster reading ones so just purchased a new intake air temp sensor and coolant temp sensor. 

Grand total of 133 quid. Not to bad and easy for me to do. 

So I been plodding on sold my turbo kit now so money is use to clear some

low debt off to free up some cash each month. This evening I removed my

rfpr and remounted it I also re doing the braided fuel lines with Teflon style internal and an fittings. 

I then started removing the timing belt covers and to my slight worry my bottom pully has been rubbing on my cam belt cover and worn a hole through it not a clue why this has happend anyone can shed a light on it much appreciated. 

Cam belt is removed now and going to get a new kit ordered up once I done all the other cam removal work. 

So so my plan now is save hard for the following kits 

Fisk billet cams and there borgwonrer turbo kit at just under 4 k lol

• 3 months later...

So today managed a little while down garage before got to hot going back down this evening to fit stock cams i will reshim them once I got my new cam belt fitted once my shim for the bottom pully comes in at Toyota. 

So once that’s all done I will be selling my ecu and putting it towards a syvecs Ecu and all other stuff I will by in the new year 

60C61E67-467D-4D5D-9C55-F56CF22BD341.jpeg

043703DE-D938-43A3-9940-AD993376D0F1.jpeg

AFE7B543-C566-41A6-9066-8413A36D0E76.jpeg

9EA43B4E-328D-4D56-9A01-5797C9BC72B7.jpeg

7F5116A9-6E34-48DC-9F05-0D6E88317435.jpeg

60A0819B-E907-4AD3-8C67-1F4FF510CA0F.jpeg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So few days ago I managed to fit my new brake kit just got to bleed the system now at some point. Here before during after lol

also removed my shins and my new ones arrived today so will be fitting them 2moz that’s should sort that side of thing’s out. 

also got a an fitting to try in my steering rack so i can get them orded ready for my Astra electric ps pump install. 

BFC58175-E442-4FCF-963F-7C5706BBD4A0.jpeg

214E4AE3-2B2D-4B6F-ACDA-BCA40FD9F07D.jpeg

F0FB6EAA-BEF5-40C0-BB21-72374002A24B.jpeg

919F8DE2-7EA3-433D-B58D-86B9740FE0EF.jpeg

EA82D92D-575C-44FA-B3CB-BE4995F9430A.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...

little bit of a update not been able to work on the car to much lately due to work and family etc how ever i am at a junction atm 

option one is stick with current ecu which is good for its age and just get a tdo4 kit for now saves me money bla bla bla 

option to is sell my ecu plug and play loom  my apexi avcr and all my defi bf gauges to help fund 

fiske efi turbo kit syvecs ecu and supporting items and cop conversion and push for over 400 lol as my engine is built to take it and now clearances are sorted for the cams etc 

also my fiske carbon wings come soon so needs to go body shop and get it all sorted bla bla bla

I'm loving Mazda candy Apple red (soul red) at the minute or BMW m4 burnt orange (sunset orange). These are the 2x colours I'm stuck at for the full paint on the starlet. 

White wheels always look good or a light gray. 

So many options haha. 

90730792c6b98e8c6a39be85caabeb26.jpg

new-bmw-330i-m-sport-has-m-performance-parts-and-sunset-orange-paint_2.jpg

Edited by Sam44
  • 4 months later...
On 12/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Gainzy said:

you still chewing on 😉

yes mate still chewing a ever lasting gob stopper.

once xmas out the way i will pay my second instalment for my wings as was waiting on invoices to clear from clients so i can channel money in to her again. 

i got to work out and fab mounting points for my fmic as it rear entry and need to move the rad about to make it all fit. 

turbo wise i still not sure where to go might go tdo4 for now so i can at least drive her next year on my current hks ecu etc then get syvces when money allows and go for a garret turbo set up once i have that. 

i here your one is in essex somewhere i no my mate jack who has the other true jam glanza who lives near me.

• jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived