Rear Shock Problem[Fixed]

The Bar Going Through The Centre Of My Rear Shock Is Now Poking Up Into The Car By Like 20cm? I Just Jacked The Car Up And Let It Back Down And Its Fine?

Would It Be Best To Just Buy Another Because Im Guessing That Means Its Broke?

Edited by StarletSr?

What shocks is it?

If they are oil filled they are most likely have shit themself, if gas filled you might have lost all the gas out of them through a crack/hole of some sort.

I put the springs on last year and haven't had any problems? But when I go over bumps it does feel like I just ripped my teeth out. Thanks for your help I'll go get a new washer tomorrow (y)

Edited by StarletSr?

So i went to toyota this morning, said what i needed and he got a picture of the rear setup and there was no bottom washer? so i was a bit confused? Anyone? lol

Think i might take both sides of tomorrow and compare and hope the working side has a washer and i can then go show them lol

changed charls shockers at weekend, the foam part has that metal washer on the top of it. look in the third picture, the bump stop has no metal washer on the top of it. the bumpstop should be at the top of the shocker under the mount. :thumbsup:

P1010004.jpg

After Jacking The Car Up To Have A Look Under.

P1010005.jpg

P1010006.jpg

you can even see the brown rusty ring (lol) where the washer should be.

Edited by Flaminsam