Starlet RWYB Day at Santa pod.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might come to this should be a good day I've been down pod quiet a few times my best is 15s flat but that was in a ct9 running fair bit more boost than what I should and t1r's but what made it easy for me is it was pretty easy to maintain traction with the ct9 where I now have td04 n it may be a problem as I have no LSD lol

I run a td04 with no lsd but on r888s snd got a 13.7 on 12 psi then got s diff and got it mapped it done a 13.5 but the weather wasnt great, now im hoping for any sort of 12 on the td05 feels really strong so we'll see hope i dont break a joint again! Im bringing spares and on a truck lol

Socks u miss spelled that u mean 12s!!!!

1. Michael

2. Starlet-Matt

3. Liam_D (going down the strip...)

4, Socks

5. El_man

6. Whitegv

7. Morgey, ill see if some of my mates are game

aswel

8.Starbo Moorley (maybe)

im at jpoc race wars two weekends before, running friday and saturday at usc the weekend before and im running at god of the pod the weekend after, so depends if i aint broke the car :p lol

el man what power were you running too make the 13.7 pass ? what was your terminal speed and 60ft?

Not a starlet but ill prob come down with starbo moorley

mainly to pick on starbuck :p

hopefully by then my 1/4 times will have dropped anyway

currently 13.7

13.7 fair play mate and I can still remember the sheer noise of your beast on full throttle lol wouldn't mind seeing it go down the strip

You coming to this rwyb day then?

No retards to pull out on us haha,

altho last time i went there was a car coming towards me wrong way down the 1/4 mile, :-/

silly cow went past the first exit and turned around....

Since that might I've had to go out and buy some harnesses lol the misses won't get in it lol

And yeah mate aslong as I'm not working should be a good day weather pending lol

How's your beast going ?

Haha wasnt our fault tho, retard pulled out on us,

its running alright

changed the wheels since then and few.other bits on order

going pod on sat with chris on sat if you fancy it, should have my semis on then so hoping to get 13.5

yours running ok?

Think I've gotta work sat and sun this week but if not I'll be there just for the giggles lol and yeah mine running sound tbf to the old girl lol

And with those tyres I can't see why not get some vids for me lol