Lotties ep82 (Eskimo!)

Right guys!

Here we go again.... as some of you know i already have an n/a but i was fed up of truggling everywhere and i have wanted a GT for a VERY long time! So. this one came up for sale yesterday mid day and i decided to have a look and ended up buying it last night! :D Got an absolute steal for it! couldnt be more happy! Anyway u dont wanna hear all this crap so lets get to the spec and pics :D

Item Description:

1995 Starlet GT Turbo - White

Mileage - 151k (93kish miles)

Original Japanese History

Engine

Greddy Emanage Blue + Harness Kit

Remapped by The Racing Line (Halifax)

176.2 bhp

HKS adjustable Actuator

HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve

Air Con Removed

Air Filter Relocation Kit – Behind the front Grill

Cone Air Filter

Magnecor 8mm HT Leads

Cusco Oil Catch Tank

Cooling

HDI Front Mount Intercooler

Blitz Rad Cap

Red Samco Coolant Hoses

Fueling

Walbro 255 Uprated fuel pump

Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator

Drivetrain

Exedy Organic Clutch Kit

Short Shifter

Chassis

BC Racing BR Coilovers

Optional Extra 3 Point Strut Brace

EBC Grooved Discs

EPC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads

HEL Braided Brake Lines

Exhaust

HKS Hi-power Silent Exhaust

Aftermarket Stainless Steel Manifold

Autobahn De-Cat

Electronics

Blitz Dual SBC - Boost Controller

Turbo Timer

TRD charging Stabiliser pack

Sard Exhaust Temp Gauge

Sard Boost Gauge

HID conversion – Main & Dipped Beam

Appearance

16” Lenso RS5 Alloys

Genuine Toyota Wind Deflectors

Tinted Rear Windows

Original Starlet Floor Mats

JD Tuning Intercooler Panel

TRD Leather Gearknob

Dual Guage Pillar POD

TRD Oil Cap

ICE

Sony Xplod Bluetooth Stereo

Pioneer 6x9's

Others

Fully Wax Oiled underneath

These photos are the one that was on the for sale thread but after i have given her a good seeing to today will upload my own aswell :D

683d69d6.jpg

80bc58db.jpg

8a6ac600.jpg

7dfeba22.jpg

151e65df.jpg

So... What ya guys and gals think :D

Lottie xox

Edited by lottie
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is :) ended up getting it for £1780! so happy with it! just wish i didnt have to wait till september to drive it :(

Even more of a steal lol!

And I'm guessing your insurance wont insure you?? :(

my current insurer wont insure me on anything over 120bhp till im 21 and i get 3 years in september so dont really wanna loose the 10 or whatever months i have just built up to start again. but in september its only 900 summing quid for the year. dads gunna see if he can sort something out till then though so lets hope! cant have it looking at me everytime i go out like oh ok not gunna drive me today again then :( and it would mean i would have to go in the n/a to japfest and jae if i cant get it insured till sep :( x

hey lottie fancy a swap for headlights, grille and indicators? i have white ones on a black car! :harhar:

here they are before i had wings on the car. in perfect knick. bought them from pick 1 ages ago

100_5674.jpg

Edited by Flaminsam

Ahhh so it was you! I like this motor. As said above, welcome to the EP82 side ;)

John

what u mean ahh so it was me? lol. cheers though dude :)

Use this guide I made a while back:

http://www.ukstarlet...&id=2&record=29

WIll restore them rare optional matt's back to minty!

might have to give this a go. adams already trying to take them off me lol :p cheeky bugga!

awesome :) have to show me after japfest 2 :)

hopefully if can get insurance sorted u can see it during japfest aswell as after :p fingers crossed!

Not normally a fan of quadlights but i like that with the black and them lenso's are nice ;)

i love the black in the middle. people seem to love it or hate it atm but i like the difference lol. lenso's sorry but really not my cup of tea. not a silver person either. so when its on the road my grids will be going on for the mean time and then once my volks are sprayed be replaced with them. so the lensos will be up for sale for sure! god knows what they going for though! any idea? lol

as sed on FB lottie, well dun! sum spec for the price,shes luvly!

y duznt your dad insure her and put u as a named driver and pay him the cash for insurance? ;-)

cheers dude! erm yh my dads gunna ring his insurance on monday and hope they can do it. thats gunna be the only way so as i said above fingers crossed ay! :)

Got yourself a bargain there for sure! :)

September is nothing, mine has to sit around for another year :lol::(

another year? wow that must suck! couldnt do it mate!!!

hey lottie fancy a swap for headlights, grille and indicators? i have white ones on a black car! :harhar:

here they are before i had wings on the car. in perfect knick. bought them from pick 1 ages ago

100_5674.jpg

i would say yh but i really like the black atm. it was white it just been sprayed black so it aint a proper one. dunno if that makes u change ya mind on it. if not then once i get bored if u aint found one and u still wanna swap then im game lol. but atm i wanna keep it the same. sorry dude lol

Thank you everyone for the kind words :) love my new toy! gunna hopefully give her a polish tomorrow. dont even know where to start with cleaning under the bonnet :p

xox