Lotties ep82 (Eskimo!)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Worries lottie. To be honest I don't mind the white ones any way. Just want friday to hurry upso I can drive my shedlet. :D

aww thats alright then lol felt like i had let u down then! lol. yh if i cant get it through dads name then im wanting end of september to hurry! shame its gunna miss japfest and jae if thats the case :(. enjoy the shedlet on friday though :p

Cheers johnx2 n rob! really happy with it

xox

It will be insured today - I/we will sort something out :)

Car need a few things doing to it to bring up to a good standard but on the whole not too bad.

Looks like I will be cleaning the mats Socks - lol

Need to sort out the catch can too - not connected up right so spraying oil onto rocker cover out of the breather - easy fix though I think.

Engine bay needs a good clean and some new pipes and hoses plus a few other bits and bobs, full service for peace of mind too - oils, belts etc..

I'm sure build thread will develop as goes along.

I can see me throwing a few quid at this! Probably not a good idea given 2 cars of my own that need attention!

It will be insured today - I/we will sort something out :)

Car need a few things doing to it to bring up to a good standard but on the whole not too bad.

Looks like I will be cleaning the mats Socks - lol

Need to sort out the catch can too - not connected up right so spraying oil onto rocker cover out of the breather - easy fix though I think.

Engine bay needs a good clean and some new pipes and hoses plus a few other bits and bobs, full service for peace of mind too - oils, belts etc..

I'm sure build thread will develop as goes along.

I can see me throwing a few quid at this! Probably not a good idea given 2 cars of my own that need attention!

Now that's what Dad's are for!!! you coming Japfest2 with Lottie??

John

Welcome to club ep82. It's a special clique :D

^^^^ Your Special!!

Now that's what Dad's are for!!! you coming Japfest2 with Lottie??

John

:D whoo. hes thinking about it. if can get gt on the road today then he can bring the n/a aswell if there a spare plot on the stand :p haha

Covered :)

Lottie is legally parading the streets now.

However she's now looking for extra work to pay her insurance!

Adding her under my multicar policy was an extra £300 a month. Just for me was £25 lol - oh to be young again

Adding her under my multicar policy was an extra £300 a month. Just for me was £25 lol - oh to be young again

Just to state I didnt add her to mine - was cheaper for her to loose the 10 months towards year 3 and go with a new policy with 2 years NCB with Diamond, so that's the route she went.

So looks like I will have to find an EP82 of my own now. I guess once i've driven it will make me decide if I want to swap my daily run about for one or not

Was looking good at Jacks tonight, need to sort your windsecreen, sorry i made it more greasy :p lol, also you never took me out homo -_-

We changing your wheels, sorting the ride hieght and doin a few other bits this weekend ?

Edited by Starbo Moorley

not now! canceled it again haha. but got such better quote whoooo! just sorting it all out now :)

About time you got a boosted Starlet :) happy for you, will no doubt see it soon :)

i know liam its taken its time but so worth it :D u will see it at jf for sure :D

Was looking good at Jacks tonight, need to sort your windsecreen, sorry i made it more greasy :p lol, also you never took me out homo -_-

We changing your wheels, sorting the ride hieght and doin a few other bits this weekend ?

yh you made it a little better dont worry. but i still need new ones haha. i was gunna take you out but you seemed busy and you never asked gay boy! yeah wheels need changing asap! this weekend im working 7-12 on saturday but thats it so yeah lets get pimpin!!!! WHOO!

PEACE OUT

right just a little update for you....

cleaned the matts as they where filthy!

before

e7065fa9.jpg

after/during

3ca34153.jpg

so they look alot better now :)

stripped and sprayed the strut and intercooler pannel with help from the father :)

ab3a494f.jpg

00dc31e2.jpg

826891d0.jpg

2c068f25.jpg

7fa8196b.jpg

you cant see it as well on the photos but its cadbury purple! nomnom

got my paint for callipers and rocker cover today so will get that done shortly!

cea64056.jpg

today i also decided to take my bonnet off and give it a real good scrub and try sort out the rust. unfortunately even though it was clear skies and sun. the monsoon rain decided to make its appearence so couldnt finish it completely! damn rain!

before

617c8a59.jpg

after

a7ec65e5.jpg

just about to put the strut and pannel back onto the whip so will take a picture and will pop up when can :) just bare in mind that the rest of the engine is a complete mess! haha. xx