Lotties ep82 (Eskimo!)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"n/a got me 300 miles with 25 quid" really? that must of been ages ago when fuel was cheaper

starbo with £20 vpower expect around 95-120 miles. thats with todays prices :unsure:

cant remember what the price of petrol was but it was about june time i think x

yh i think i have gone off the cadburry purple now.... not bright enough for my liking. thinking of going turquoise and yellow :) but im sure i will soon change my mind by the time comes to get it done

Ahh what! Purple is my favourite colour! Still intrigued though, perhaps we'll see more next year?

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh what! Purple is my favourite colour! Still intrigued though, perhaps we'll see more next year?

my fave colour is navy blue but thats not bright enough :p..... hopefully will see more next year but im not sure now... possibly having to move house so im not allowed to start it as it needs to be movable not enginless in the garage :( and all depends on how quick the house will sell or even if we got a garage at the new house :/.. so atm... the gt is a paused project unfortunately :(